WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Fuck the Hoboes!! Why wont they just die already!!

#1
Stupid poor bastard homeless bums. All they do is beg beg beg. How did they get like they did. THEY made choices!! They took risks!! Even if someone put them there, it still the bums fault he IS there because he let it happen or decided to fight instead of running!!!

They fucking piss me off!! We need another Haulocost, excpet for the bum folk!!
 

zigz

mediocre man
80
0
0
#2
dude, think.

think of all the people that had no choice, and got kicked out by their parents. or the kids living their lives WITHOUT parents. being molested by carers..

on the streets, viewed as scum, cant get a job, no money, cant get a home, stay on the streets, look worse.
make themselves feel better, take drugs. get addicted, beg for money to get drugs.

ugh

just think.
 
781
0
16
#3
i agree wit fucker they are worthless fuckem lazy fucking ass holes get the fuck out of my country
 

zigz

mediocre man
80
0
0
#4
can you read? did you?

anyone that actually spent the time to think about it wouldnt say something like that.

if you actually have made some effort to help them, instead of just being abusive, i would respect your opinion, but you havent, so i dont.
 
155
0
0
#5
meh

If I was a bum, I'd save my money and move to like Hawaii if your going to be a bum, you may as well be one where it's nice :thumbsup:
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#6
ScreamingFucker said:
Stupid poor bastard homeless bums. All they do is beg beg beg. How did they get like they did. THEY made choices!! They took risks!! Even if someone put them there, it still the bums fault he IS there because he let it happen or decided to fight instead of running!!!

They fucking piss me off!! We need another Haulocost, excpet for the bum folk!!

You know my husband once told me, when I asked him why did you spend your money on drugs and beer...

he like hun...

Its not easy waking up on a flea invested mattress and realizing that its better then the home you left behind, but everyone makes a choice to be there and everyone tries to leave there... I just go lucky I guess...
 

zigz

mediocre man
80
0
0
#7
get it together said:
If I was a bum, I'd save my money and move to like Hawaii if your going to be a bum, you may as well be one where it's nice :thumbsup:
have you ever slept rough? (i.e. outside) ...without a tent

cool kitana.
 
781
0
16
#8
yeah i have i was stuck in New York City wit no money no hotel and just completly fucked for about a month
 

zigz

mediocre man
80
0
0
#9
right, well you had the backing to get out of there.

think of yourself there indefinitly...
what would you do? think about it.
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#10
ScreamingFucker said:
Stupid poor bastard homeless bums. All they do is beg beg beg. How did they get like they did. THEY made choices!! They took risks!! Even if someone put them there, it still the bums fault he IS there because he let it happen or decided to fight instead of running!!!

They fucking piss me off!! We need another Haulocost, excpet for the bum folk!!
your the kind of retarded bastard that makes me hate retarded bastards.
 

e-chan

punk-ass kid
33
0
0
#13
ScreamingFucker said:
Stupid poor bastard homeless bums. All they do is beg beg beg. How did they get like they did. THEY made choices!! They took risks!! Even if someone put them there, it still the bums fault he IS there because he let it happen or decided to fight instead of running!!!

They fucking piss me off!! We need another Haulocost, excpet for the bum folk!!
you're going straight to hell, you ignorant bastard. that comment about gays was wrong too. it's people like you that make me hate this fucking country.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#15
Lawdawg428 said:
yeah i have i was stuck in New York City wit no money no hotel and just completly fucked for about a month
uh-huh sure...
 
781
0
16
#16
hey you can believe me or not believe me i personaly dont give a fuck
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#17
If they have enough energy to stand on a corner all day holding a sign, then they have enough energy to go work at day labor. Then at the end of the day, instead of buying booze and drugs with their check/cash, they save it, and in no time, they have the jack to pull themselves up, and get on with their lives.But they don't, because they're lazy and pathetic, and deserve the life they have.

It's called self respect, mixed in with motivation. If I want to see/hear a sad story, I'll watch Old Yeller. A bum is a bum is a bum, spin it how you want, throw your money at them, but they're still bums.
 

zigz

mediocre man
80
0
0
#18
GottaHurt said:
If they have enough energy to stand on a corner all day holding a sign, then they have enough energy to go work at day labor. Then at the end of the day, instead of buying booze and drugs with their check/cash, they save it, and in no time, they have the jack to pull themselves up, and get on with their lives.But they don't, because they're lazy and pathetic, and deserve the life they have.

It's called self respect, mixed in with motivation. If I want to see/hear a sad story, I'll watch Old Yeller. A bum is a bum is a bum, spin it how you want, throw your money at them, but they're still bums.
"easier said than done"
have YOU ever lived on the streets? you cant even comprehend how difficult it is for them.

please, SOMEONE give me a rational answer!
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#19
zigz said:
"easier said than done"
have YOU ever lived on the streets? you cant even comprehend how difficult it is for them.

please, SOMEONE give me a rational answer!
No I've never lived on the street, nor will I. It's because every day of my life I get out of bed and rise to the challenges that life puts before me. When the going gets tough, I don't piss and moan about who caused the problem, I find a solution and keep going. I don't quit, nor do I give up, I keep plodding along, knowing full well that perserverance pays off in the long run. I don't want to hear about anybody's hard luck stories, there's too many rags to riches stories to dispell the lazy ass mothefuckers who claim they were wronged. Tough break, get off your ass and get a job. I don't want to hear another teenage-runaway-I-was-molested-I-had-know-where-to-go...blah blah blah bullshit either, get a job, there out there waiting for you to apply.

The same holds true for the laid off, the abused wife, the recovering junkie
and any other category, there's jobs to be had and a better life waiting, but you the individual has to put forth the effort in order for it to happen.

There's no free lunch, bitch.
 

zigz

mediocre man
80
0
0
#20
what if it seems people only ever shit on you at great heights? with no ambition, or motivation to claw youre way out?

the way you are is strong, admireable by some.
but they dont have what you have.
the ones that do arent living a bad life like the rest.