WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck the Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Fuck the MOD who just deleted my fucking Sig! Who the fuck here did it? I don't think it was fair at any point to delete my sig for any reason. Yes it was big but the only one that was fucking bitching about was you Havok. That is alright, I am getting ready to make it even bigger now, since you dumb bitches like to play :mfinger:

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Fuck the MOD who just deleted my fucking Sig! Who the fuck here did it? I don't think it was fair at any point to delete my sig for any reason. Yes it was bit but the only one that was fucking bitching about was you Havok. That is alright, I am getting ready to make it even bigger now, since you dumb bitches like to play :mfinger:
Wow, a fuck the mods thread. How original, kuntz. Oh snap, this is a Cuddles thread? :O

It must have been havok because he was jealous that I was in more sigs then him. MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Awaken said:
Wow, a fuck the mods thread. How original, kuntz. Oh snap, this is a Cuddles thread? :O

It must have been havok because he was jealous that I was in more sigs then him. MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That is alright, when I find that post with that thing you said in it, I am going to make it even bigger!

P.s. what thread was it in, I can't remember anymore...lol.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Well, he was right. Your sig was fucking huge, it needed tobe cut down. I use 1024x768 resolution, and it took up half a damn browser window.

Oops, I disagreed with Cuddles, I'm gonna get neg repped now. :rolleyes:

Pat_Sajak said:
Seconded, thirded, fourthed...

:thumbsup:

I like the fact that someone has the balls to stand up to admin. I don't like the fact that a chick has balls.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
uhh fuck them missionary or doggy????? sorry i didn't bother reading your post....to lazy

lilwyteboy

Dain bramaged
Damn, that sucks. I would be pissed. Damn sig deleters. You will all burn in hell.....or something like that. :)

ok ok not to be a kill joy. why did hers get deleted and not dipnuts?
ya it was huge though, but she paid me off in points so i'll point fingures at other people too. if your gonna do it to one then do it to all.

Jung

???
Premium
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Fuck the MOD who just deleted my fucking Sig! Who the fuck here did it? I don't think it was fair at any point to delete my sig for any reason. Yes it was big but the only one that was fucking bitching about was you Havok. That is alright, I am getting ready to make it even bigger now, since you dumb bitches like to play :mfinger:
I did it, so cry and neg rep me if you feel the need. It was huge and annoying, and many times larger than your average one liner reply. This endeavor has been backed by the admins in the past, and I'll be killing a few others as I see them.

I would've just made yours smaller, but it was still huge with the smallest font size. So wah, fucking wah. Make it even bigger and it'll be removed again.

Edit: DIZNUTS' sig edited.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Nymphchick said:
ok ok not to be a kill joy. why did hers get deleted and not dipnuts?
ya it was huge though, but she paid me off in points so i'll point fingures at other people too. if your gonna do it to one then do it to all.
Well I got another one up.

Now Jung, try to delet this one you fucking MOD abuser :mfinger:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Pat_Sajak said:
Awaken said:
Seconded, thirded, fourthed...
Do keep in mind that when shouting for action, that you just might be the ones on the receiving end of it, if the powers that be don't agree with it.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
The mods will pawn your head on ebay if you poke them. . .
So don't do it and you'll come out alive :thumbsup: .

Jenkies

The Dude
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Haha, I hacked your comp and took out your sig to make it look like a mod did it. PWNED

junglizm said:
I did it, so cry and neg rep me if you feel the need. It was huge and annoying, and many times larger than your average one liner reply. This endeavor has been backed by the admins in the past, and I'll be killing a few others as I see them.

I would've just made yours smaller, but it was still huge with the smallest font size. So wah, fucking wah. Make it even bigger and it'll be removed again.

Edit: DIZNUTS' sig edited.
I think a threat to the mods, one that obviously is defying the will of admin, shouldn't go without repercussions. Just my feeling, though.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Jenkies said:
Haha, I hacked your comp and took out your sig to make it look like a mod did it. PWNED
Fuck off NOOB!

Ok, if someone messes with my fucking sig one more time......

In all fairness, if you delet mine, you must delet the rest. So fucking get over the fact that mine was creative and yours nor anyone elses was :mfinger:

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Fuck off NOOB!

In all fairness, if you delet mine, you must delet the rest. So fucking get over the fact that mine was creative and yours nor anyone elses was :mfinger:
Mine is creative. mine is original. Mine isn't ridiculously long. Hm...obviously it isn't size that matters in all cases(thank god...)

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Fuck off NOOB!

No, if he deletes yours, they delete all those as big as yours, not EVERY sig. :mfinger: You're logic is about as... Logical and clear as a pool of muddy fucking water.

Jung

???
Premium
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Fuck off NOOB!

I edited DIZNUTS' sig as well. I also said that I'll be editing others AS I SEE THEM. Also, only HUGE annoying sigs will be edited, not all of them. Please read, comprehend, then post.

Status
Not open for further replies.