WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuck the schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate every litlle thing at my school(not my friends) i think they all shoud die,and quickly.or I do the job.for the school:yous ar a bunch of fucked assholes! :takeshit: ,for ya bitches of my school.

smileytongue said:
i hate every litlle thing at my school(not my friends) i think they all shoud die,and quickly.or I do the job.for the school:yous ar a bunch of fucked assholes! :takeshit: ,for ya bitches of my school.
You're going to hell. Prison first, hell later.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
you know, its funny, but there are millions of underpriviledged kids your age who would give thier left nut for a chance to go to school. But instead, they live in a land of war and violence, of rape and hatred, of murder and bombs, and eat out of garbage cans.

dustinzgirl said:
you know, its funny, but there are millions of underpriviledged kids your age who would give thier left nut for a chance to go to school. But instead, they live in a land of war and violence, of rape and hatred, of murder and bombs, and eat out of garbage cans.
:rotflmao: I'm sure he'd love to live in one of those countries. I'd send him there. :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
We usually hate the things we suck at. From your writing skills it's obvious that you suck at school. It's ok, I know you're not trying your best because you're a douche.

But seriously, thanks for enlightening us with your poorly written threads. It makes the rest of us look and feel smarter.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
what if that child was a girl? girls don't have nuts not i hope :rolleyes:

DIZNUTS said:
but why the left?
Closer to the heart, I guess.

wtf?

where is this moron? He starts his shitty threads and never comes back. fucktard...

Jung

???
Premium
smileytongue said:
You're a goddamn moron. Just drop out now so you can be poor and smoke crack the rest of your life. Go ahead, do it, be a winner.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
You're a goddamn moron. Just drop out now so you can be poor and smoke crack the rest of your life. Go ahead, do it, be a winner.
Or you could just sell crack and not smoke it, then you will be rich.

2233boys

Yes you are!
smileytongue said:
I blame the parents :rolleyes:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
smileytongue said:
Obviously your school is a pile shit because they have utterly failed to teach you to communicate like anything other than a total retard. I say fire-bomb the fucking place... Wait, scratch that. Stick your dick in a blender and NEVER reproduce.

Status
Not open for further replies.