fuck the schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

smileytongue

Fresh Meat
i hate every litlle thing at my school(not my friends) i think they all shoud die,and quickly.or I do the job.for the school:yous ar a bunch of fucked assholes! :takeshit: ,for ya bitches of my school.

Awaken

God
smileytongue said:
i hate every litlle thing at my school(not my friends) i think they all shoud die,and quickly.or I do the job.for the school:yous ar a bunch of fucked assholes! :takeshit: ,for ya bitches of my school.
You're going to hell. Prison first, hell later.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
you know, its funny, but there are millions of underpriviledged kids your age who would give thier left nut for a chance to go to school. But instead, they live in a land of war and violence, of rape and hatred, of murder and bombs, and eat out of garbage cans.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
dustinzgirl said:
you know, its funny, but there are millions of underpriviledged kids your age who would give thier left nut for a chance to go to school. But instead, they live in a land of war and violence, of rape and hatred, of murder and bombs, and eat out of garbage cans.
:rotflmao: I'm sure he'd love to live in one of those countries. I'd send him there. :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
We usually hate the things we suck at. From your writing skills it's obvious that you suck at school. It's ok, I know you're not trying your best because you're a douche.

But seriously, thanks for enlightening us with your poorly written threads. It makes the rest of us look and feel smarter.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
what if that child was a girl? girls don't have nuts not i hope :rolleyes:

Jung

???
Premium
smileytongue said:
You're a goddamn moron. Just drop out now so you can be poor and smoke crack the rest of your life. Go ahead, do it, be a winner.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
You're a goddamn moron. Just drop out now so you can be poor and smoke crack the rest of your life. Go ahead, do it, be a winner.

Or you could just sell crack and not smoke it, then you will be rich.

2233boys

Yes you are!
smileytongue said:

I blame the parents :rolleyes:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
smileytongue said:
Obviously your school is a pile shit because they have utterly failed to teach you to communicate like anything other than a total retard. I say fire-bomb the fucking place... Wait, scratch that. Stick your dick in a blender and NEVER reproduce.

Status
Not open for further replies.