WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck the sun...

seriuosly... i hate the sun... it's been sunny here for 2 weeks straight, and the temperature's been over 30 degress Celcius (convert that to degrees F yourselves, lazy bastards :p )... and i gotta work in the fucking sun... 10 hours a day... the sun beating down on me relentlessly... blinding me... i'm suprised i haven't died from heat stroke yet. fucking sun... i want rain, goddammit

Unforgiven said:
seriuosly... i hate the sun... it's been sunny here for 2 weeks straight, and the temperature's been over 30 degress Celcius (convert that to degrees F yourselves, lazy bastards :p )... and i gotta work in the fucking sun... 10 hours a day... the sun beating down on me relentlessly... blinding me... i'm suprised i haven't died from heat stroke yet. fucking sun... i want rain, goddammit

I fuckin hate it too. Long live the beast.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Unforgiven said:
idk how to convert celcius int o farenhite, i dont even know hot to SPELL it, any way, yea the sun can be a bitch, but w/o it u wouldnt be alive so i dont hate it 2 much

Pachyderm

I really did.
86 degrees, you gotta be kidding me!! Today, it was 104 and I have no air conditioning in my old lady car with fabric seats. It's very typical of leather to stick to you and irritate your skin, but my fabric seats along with my knickers melted to my ass. I went to the mall and when I came out I had to drive 50 yards to the next building, I about died. On the way home, there was massive traffic, and I try to speed as fast as I can home, where I promtly stip of all my clothes and walk around in my undies.
86 degrees..comon, I wish it were like that..I gotta get outa here.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Unforgiven said:
shit are you actually in australia? thats about 100 fareinhiet but jeeze where abouts?

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Unforgiven said:

ya man totally agreed it sucks. Plus I spend most of my time in my computer in my room anyways shut off from the world including the sun and it's been like 35 and 37 (like around 95 F) here it sucks ass

Pachyderm said:
86 degrees, you gotta be kidding me!! Today, it was 104 and I have no air conditioning in my old lady car with fabric seats. It's very typical of leather to stick to you and irritate your skin, but my fabric seats along with my knickers melted to my ass. I went to the mall and when I came out I had to drive 50 yards to the next building, I about died. On the way home, there was massive traffic, and I try to speed as fast as I can home, where I promtly stip of all my clothes and walk around in my undies.
86 degrees..comon, I wish it were like that..I gotta get outa here.
yes, but do you actually have to physically WORK in the sun?

and no, i'm not in australia... where i am is of no concern to you... :p

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I had to chaperone a group of 7 yr old boys to Knotts Berry Farm over the weekend, and FUCK it was hot like a bitch..Standing in line in the sun all fuckin day....with screamin kids....now that is fuct.......L8 :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I get to work indoors with airconditioning. Im such a bitch. CL has to work in a metal building with thousand degree dryers and shit no matter how hot it is, and in the winter since its just a metal building, it is freezing cold.

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
magnolia said:
30 degrees c = 86 degrees f
Whats that in Kelvin?

And by the way, am i the only one who likes it when it finally comes a litle sun and maybe a temperature raize a few degrees above zero?

magnolia

Postaholic
Maximvs said:
Whats that in Kelvin?

And by the way, am i the only one who likes it when it finally comes a litle sun and maybe a temperature raize a few degrees above zero?
303 degrees Kelvin smartass. :p j/k love ya!

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Firstly, y the fuck do u need to convert in to farenhite or whatever, y doesnt america catch up to the rest of the world!

n e ways, where r u cause in perth, its fukin freezin i mean, how can it be 30 degrees in the middle of winter?

magnolia

Postaholic
Cuz he's not in ur hemisphere. It's summer where he is. And America is fucked. It's full of stupid ppl like me who can't convert anything very well. Trying to change the system just confuses us hopelessly.

YUCK FOU!!!

Unforgiven said:
yes, but do you actually have to physically WORK in the sun?

and no, i'm not in australia... where i am is of no concern to you... :p
well its somewhere that had celcius instead of farienhiet or whatever

YUCK FOU!!!

Nemesis said:
Firstly, y the fuck do u need to convert in to farenhite or whatever, y doesnt america catch up to the rest of the world!

n e ways, where r u cause in perth, its fukin freezin i mean, how can it be 30 degrees in the middle of winter?
its not cold. its like 26 degrees and thats like warm over there

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, its fukin max of 16 degrees today, 12 now and gonna get down to 3 tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUCK FOU!!!

Nemesis said:
26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, its fukin max of 16 degrees today, 12 now and gonna get down to 3 tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow really? its 16 and its war enuff to wear shirt and shorts.