WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuck the weekend

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Ahh i used to love saterdays, no school and i could hang with friends and stuff.
I havent been able to hang with a friend on a saterday in longer then i can remember. I hate it, my saterdays consist of work..
It drives me nuts to cuz i usually work form 4-9 and my g/f and most of my friends work in the morning so i cant do anyting with them. Sundays are even worse... 12-7:30 so i cant do anything.. sigh.... Just gotta keep telling myself theres something at the end of all of this that im working for... :(

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
swizeguy said:
Ahh i used to love saterdays, no school and i could hang with friends and stuff.
I havent been able to hang with a friend on a saterday in longer then i can remember. I hate it, my saterdays consist of work..
It drives me nuts to cuz i usually work form 4-9 and my g/f and most of my friends work in the morning so i cant do anyting with them. Sundays are even worse... 12-7:30 so i cant do anything.. sigh.... Just gotta keep telling myself theres something at the end of all of this that im working for... :(
just call out for the day. enjoy it

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ahh i would but my g/f is working...
I didnt call out on my bday so i dont think ill call out today.. im a good little worker.. havent missed a day... jeesh whats wrong with me... *shakes head*
Ohh well they gave me a woopee pie!

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
ever watch fight club? "the world has us working jobs we dont want, so we can afford stuff we dont need" :thumbsup:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Zennousha said:
ever watch fight club? "the world has us working jobs we dont want, so we can afford stuff we dont need" :thumbsup:
never heard that before but its soo true!

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
dude, i know how you feel swizeguy
im always workin on the fuckin weekends too, as are my friends, and my gf(shes smart as hell) always like all kinds of crazy schoolwork and shyt, im always by myself(so sad :()

MsPunK

Tenderony
ok u.... life is pretty damn amazing who cares that when youre young n stupid you get reeled in to the big corporate bitch of havin a job... save up.. get tickets for a hot air balloon ride, buy a hovercraft... jus stop complaining, we have it easier than any other generation.even if were a drop out, if we have a heart attack a ambulance still comes and saves our ass, so just be thankful. and if thats too much, quit yer fookin job!!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Zennousha said:
Like a house, food, etc.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
lilstonerkat said:
ok u.... life is pretty damn amazing who cares that when youre young n stupid you get reeled in to the big corporate bitch of havin a job... save up.. get tickets for a hot air balloon ride, buy a hovercraft... jus stop complaining, we have it easier than any other generation.even if were a drop out, if we have a heart attack a ambulance still comes and saves our ass, so just be thankful. and if thats too much, quit yer fookin job!!!
i didnt say that i wasnt thankful. i am far from it.. things have a weird way of working out. My g/f came and met me after work yesterday and we spent a couple hours together when i didnt even think i would see her. So im not complaining.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Zennousha said:
I don't know about that. I remember what my job during high school was, beign the janitor for a supermarket. Cleaning toilets, moping floors, emptying trash. I know some people think that would suck, but it didn't. The job didn't really take any thought to do, letting me think about other things while I did it. Plus it got me my first, roughed up, nissan. Lasted me many years, and I could go out on the weekend with my friends. Work doesn't necessatily have to be a bitch that you do just to get stuff.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
swizeguy said:
Ahh i used to love saterdays, no school and i could hang with friends and stuff..... friend on a saterday ...my saterdays ...:(
Well I hate to point it out ... but maybe you shoulda went to Saturday school...

money spread it's poison across the world and then became the lifline of it

had my job for 5 months now and still have not gotten a raise becuase my uncle is trying to get off without paying me much.the only reason the job is kept is because i can stay after work and watch movies with the manager my cuisin.and the free shitty food unless i make it myself.

wocket

pocket pal
I currently cannot have a job due to my band schedule. Rehearsals Monday, Thursday, and Friday (before football games). Saturday = competitions. We go from 8 am (sometimes earlier) to as late as 2 am.

...I have not had a social life in 3 years. I feel your pain.

wocket said:
I currently cannot have a job due to my band schedule. Rehearsals Monday, Thursday, and Friday (before football games). Saturday = competitions. We go from 8 am (sometimes earlier) to as late as 2 am.

...I have not had a social life in 3 years. I feel your pain.
as do I... cept it's been 19 years for me :)

Back in the spring, I used to work from 2-10 on both Saturday and Sunday. However, I know I wouldn't have done anything during those hours anyway. Having friends sucks.