WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck This. I'm a gimp!!!111 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siffeler

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im just gunna say that wtf is soo fuked you get banned for the slightest thing my freind had 3 accounts which all got banned and i cant be fuked with this shit site ne more they r heaps better 1s WTF TEAM GO FUCK YOUR SELF bunch o panzeezs :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

wot about that guy that got banned for saying armagedion is coming and then when he made another account 2 protest to wtf (how else is he gunna do it) he got ip banned 4 having another account thats so fuked GO ON BAN ME COME ON

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Too bad you've done nothing worth being banned for.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Banned.

Well I'd be happy to oblige you, but I really don't understand your language.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Except post in the wrong forum...
Hmm...he posted in the general forum, for "topics you don't know where to put" or whatnot. Wasn't a flame either, since he actually gave reasons. The kid TRYING to get banned is doing a worse job than the average poster.
:rotflmao:

(EDIT) Hmm...on second thought, the "WTF TEM GO FUKC YERSULFS" is a flame, isn't it?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I don't think so. "WTF TEM GO FUKC YERSULFS". I think he's saying he's trying really really hard to fit in but just can't seem to get it.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
BklynCannonball said:
I don't think so. "WTF TEM GO FUKC YERSULFS". I think he's saying he's trying really really hard to fit in but just can't seem to get it.
Is he the new recruit for our new cheerleading squad?

I'm sure we can work on his speech.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Siffeler said:
Im just gunna say that wtf is soo fuked you get banned for the slightest thing my freind had 3 accounts which all got banned and i cant be fuked with this shit site ne more they r heaps better 1s WTF TEAM GO FUCK YOUR SELF bunch o panzeezs :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

wot about that guy that got banned for saying armagedion is coming and then when he made another account 2 protest to wtf (how else is he gunna do it) he got ip banned 4 having another account http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=13528 thats so fuked GO ON BAN ME COME ON
I will not be sorry to see you go :mfinger:

Last edited by a moderator:

diamond

The nice guy
Couldn't you just do a flounce and say you are leaving. I found a nice picture for you if you do.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
lady victoria said:
I will not be sorry to see you go :mfinger:
That image is an outrage! It's racist against whores! How dare they make a mockery of something that is considered to be a national epidemic. Obsiety is not something to be scoffed at. Shame on you, and shame on the person who created such an ugly representation of your twisted and wrong sense of humor. May you burn in hell for eternity.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
BrIONwoshMunky said:
That image is an outrage! It's racist against whores! How dare they make a mockery of something that is considered to be a national epidemic. Obsiety is not something to be scoffed at. Shame on you, and shame on the person who created such an ugly representation of your twisted and wrong sense of humor. May you burn in hell for eternity.
Omfg brion I swear there were tears of laughter when I read your post :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Siffeler said:

wot about that guy that got banned for saying armagedion is coming and then when he made another account 2 protest to wtf (how else is he gunna do it) he got ip banned 4 having another account http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=13528 thats so fuked GO ON BAN ME COME ON
you wouldn't have to be a friend of mr newbie would you?

Jung

???
Premium
Siffeler said:

Learn to spell, moron.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Blasphemey! You Racist whore! Colors make people different, and different is racist and bad and propaganda!

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
People make people different. Everyone's an individual and unique and wonderful. Colors bring them together, unite them.

Now cut it out or I'll spank you!

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
So, now you are going to opress my views with your one sided propaganda? Huh? HUH? Is that what you are trying to do you RACIST! YAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Death to the Racists!

Status
Not open for further replies.