WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck This World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girlcrazy188452

Fuck This World
Fuck it, NOTHING is good about this damned planet we live on, NOTHING, Heaven my ass. Hell, Heaven doesn't exist, nope, not one little motherfucking bit, fuck fuck fuck it all... fuck it. Suck my dick, and go to hell, FUCK IT ALL!

brad_nz

Just another white guy
girlcrazy188452 said:
Fuck it, NOTHING is good about this damned planet we live on, NOTHING, Heaven my ass. Hell, Heaven doesn't exist, nope, not one little motherfucking bit, fuck fuck fuck it all... fuck it. Suck my dick, and go to hell, FUCK IT ALL!
hahahaha aint that some shit
why dont we start a cult of WHO REALLY GIVES A SHIT about this god foresaken planet
my caring level is at an absolute zero- nothing more.
i mean fuck we are eventually going to kill ourselves in our own gasses- sounds profoundly stupid- but yes we are killing ourselves aint that something to tell the bush administration hahahaha
ah well...
c u when HELL DOES FREEZE OVER.. maybe we can drink to our own losses and so forth
happy hell everyone

Unforgiven

That Guy
brad_nz said:
why dont we start a cult of WHO REALLY GIVES A SHIT about this god foresaken planet
i mean fuck we are eventually going to kill ourselves in our own gasses- sounds profoundly stupid- but yes we are killing ourselves aint that something to tell the bush administration hahahaha
ah well...
c u when HELL DOES FREEZE OVER.. maybe we can drink to our own losses and so forth
happy hell everyone

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
brad_nz said:
ah well...
happy hell everyone
i think there's a heaven...but maybe it's just there to fill out some paper work and then....
i'm going to be re-incarnated, i hope eagle hasn't been filled up yet

brad_nz

Just another white guy
Unforgiven said:
hahahaha loving it bud
what would you like to drink :thumbsup:

if there was paperwork to fill out to get to heaven... for some of us there would be just too much!

Unforgiven

That Guy
brad_nz said:
hahahaha loving it bud
what would you like to drink :thumbsup:

if there was paperwork to fill out to get to heaven... for some of us there would be just too much!
i'll take that bottle of bombay sapphire :)

it's OK if there is paperwork, as long as there's no skill testing question... i'd be fucked because i have no skills :)

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Unforgiven said:

it's OK if there is paperwork, as long as there's no skill testing question... i'd be fucked because i have no skills :)
yea
god-"why do you wanna be an eagle?"
my spirit-"cuz when i was a human, the flying thing always failed"

brad_nz

Just another white guy
Unforgiven said:

great lets all pass out in our own juices over and over and over....

no thats wrong!!! everyone has skills we just need to seach inside the depths of...- NAH IM JUST FUCKIN WIT YA HAHAHAHA WERE ALL FUCKED TOGETHER!!!