WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck this

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
What the fuck. What the hell is with all these pussys bitchin about there boyfriends and girlfriends. Your life is not over. Get some balls and go on with like you pussys. I mean damn seriously. Fuck the damn world. That is what I say. I think that should be something everyone should learn to do. Sure you can bitch about it but not fucking cry all damn day about this shit. Crying is for pussys and babys. Fuck that sit. :mfinger:

ferengi

Yay fire!
:thumbsup: i agree

although i do think crying is healthy sometimes but there is a point where you just gotta pull yourself together and move on... people shouldn't let things like that interfere with their lives

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
I have not cried in years and I am a girl. I think that is a pointless emotion. And damn straight. Peaple just need to move the fuck on. People need to stop beeing so boring with emotions some times

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i cry as a ritual :(

ok......you are one angy person. im not allowed to flame you here because this is not b&t

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Hells_angel said:
What the fuck. What the hell is with all these pussys bitchin about there boyfriends and girlfriends. Your life is not over. Get some balls and go on with like you pussys. I mean damn seriously. Fuck the damn world. That is what I say. I think that should be something everyone should learn to do. Sure you can bitch about it but not fucking cry all damn day about this shit. Crying is for pussys and babys. Fuck that sit. :mfinger:
HEY I HAVENT seen you on here since like 2 months ago

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
otepsoul said:
HEY I HAVENT seen you on here since like 2 months ago
ahhhhh..................
my sex kitten returns.....

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
deus_ex_machina said:
your canadian now, eh?
NO Im a red blooded american i dont have any family outside the US

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
The_DEA said:
NO Im a red blooded american i dont have any family outside the US
And you sex kitten I will stay sweety. Hey have you tied any sluts up in your trunk and drove around in the middle of nowhere lately?? hahahaha :reddevil: