WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck tihs and fuck you too

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been around in a while so I thougt I would be an attaention whore and SAY FUCK THE LOT OF YA in the B&T to celebrate my Joyous REFUCKINGTURN. by the way the site looks fucking great Good job jason and the rest of the administration

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lawdawg428 said:
I havent been around in a while so I thougt I would be an attaention whore and SAY FUCK THE LOT OF YA in the B&T to celebrate my Joyous REFUCKINGTURN. by the way the site looks fucking great Good job jason and the rest of the administration

Whoo hoo! Not that I remember you, but we are glad you are back in the mix. One more fucktard to shit in bait and tackle. Geht's pooper scooper was getting rusty.

i don't remember you, and i have a great fuckin memory:happysad: or was it mamories? eh w/e. anyhoo welcome back lawdawg, you have been greeeeeeeeeeeeatly missed. we were lost but now we are found, thanx for your return:p

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lawdawg428 said:
put it in meh ass!
WTF is that suppose to mean? In the old days you would get banned for saying such things about a MOD.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I was about to say the same thing, I thought he was talking about me.
So, lawdawg, or whatever, please change it before you give me a bad rep.

Pftt.. n00b's these days..
You can do whatever you want with your own ass, and ask for people to put it in your ass.
But, don't bring me into your wierd shit.

the sad is not that some of you fucking tards cant remember me its that you talk shit like i realy care. God I miss the good ol days when there were not as many of you ass fucks here cocking the place up with the stupid bull shit that comes from your key board. any why for those who do remember me cause they havent had their head stuck up an asshole or some other sort of vile hole. Whats been going on where is broken and BAMB and all the other great ones

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Lawdawg428 said:
the sad is not that some of you fucking tards cant remember me its that you talk shit like i realy care. God I miss the good ol days when there were not as many of you ass fucks here cocking the place up with the stupid bull shit that comes from your key board. any why for those who do remember me cause they havent had their head stuck up an asshole or some other sort of vile hole. Whats been going on where is broken and BAMB and all the other great ones
Was this shit tolerated back then? Wow... Now I'm kinda glad I missed it.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lawdawg428 said:
your posts read like you are hooked-up to a tank of keyboard cleaner.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lawdawg428 said:
kids, this is your brain on meth. :thumbsdn:

Lawdawg428 said:
BA - Gone
GottaHurt - Gone
Ron - Gone
Broken - Comes around occasionally.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
HOLY SHIT!
LawD(o)g420(+8)
versus
Kindshit.
The match of the century.

Pay per view
Only on B&T!
:munchies:

Unforgiven said:
BA - Gone
GottaHurt - Gone
Ron - Gone
Broken - Comes around occasionally.

Damn that sucks did they just disapear or were they ran out by all the new dumb shits

I know gottahurt left because of the dumb shits.

Ron and BA just kinda... disappeared.

its sad that a bunch of brainless crack monkies would get so out of contorl that it would make the old heads leave out of discust. HEY ALL YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS ASS FUCKTARDS NEED TO DIE FOR makeing our friends leave you make me want to puke fucking imbread cocksmokers

Status
Not open for further replies.