WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck TOTO toilets

Descent

Hella Constipated
This company has forever shaken my perception of Japanese products having superiority.

This toilet is absolute fucking crap, pun intended. Maybe it doesn't clog when Japanese people shit in it, but we had our bathroom redone over the Summer, and we're up to clog 3 with barely any toilet paper.

The second time it was clogged my own shit did it, no toilet paper needed.

This brings me to my next point - it violates every engineer's mantra in the book.

The K.I.S.S. Principle stands for "Keep It Simple, Stupid." The more complex a solution is, the more likely it will fail.

Clearly the fucking Japs don't know this.

The toilet bowl is sloped on one side so it gets a huge rush of water to plunge your shit down. Only problem is NO FUCKING PLUNGER ON THE FUCKING SHITHOLE WE CALL EARTH WORKS WITH THIS FUCKING SLOPE! It's like a Japanese dude fucking a black chick - hotdog in the hallway.

To add insult to injury, it uses custom, propreitary parts. AND I FUCKING HATE THOSE! Doesn't matter what the fuck it's in, but I don't like having to gut my buddy Carl's Dell computer to install a fucking AGP video card. Fucker is brand new, maybe no AGP slot would be acceptable in 1998, but it's fucking 2005. Shit!

This toilet uses the equivalent of a Dell motherboard - "The G-MAX Flushing System by Toto." Don't even think about swapping it out, it has a plughole the size of a Thai hooker's asshole and won't work with American parts.

I mean, I could rant for hours on this piece of shit, but my parents have said the next time I clog it I'm paying for it.

And that's why I'm pissed. I can't unclog it. Fuck this, I'll post again and see if I can unclog the shitter.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
maybe thier just not used to a big superior amercian shit... far more powerful then the japanese shit...

Darklight said:
maybe thier just not used to a big superior amercian shit... far more powerful then the japanese shit...
I must agree with ya. They need to stop and think of how big we can really crap.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Now you have to split your shit's. Two or three a day to keep the volume down. Or just eat more rice.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
contract dysentry, perpetually..

easily flushable drizzleshits..

blk990

Serial Killer
Hater808 said:
Now you have to split your shit's. Two or three a day to keep the volume down. Or just eat more rice.
You may of just solved this. The Japanese eat rice, so that's why their shit is so little. Nice one.

Fuck all asians.

jamesp

In Memory...
Descent said:
This company has forever shaken my perception of Japanese products having superiority.

This toilet is absolute fucking crap, pun intended. Maybe it doesn't clog when Japanese people shit in it, but we had our bathroom redone over the Summer, and we're up to clog 3 with barely any toilet paper.

The second time it was clogged my own shit did it, no toilet paper needed.

This brings me to my next point - it violates every engineer's mantra in the book.

The K.I.S.S. Principle stands for "Keep It Simple, Stupid." The more complex a solution is, the more likely it will fail.

Clearly the fucking Japs don't know this.

The toilet bowl is sloped on one side so it gets a huge rush of water to plunge your shit down. Only problem is NO FUCKING PLUNGER ON THE FUCKING SHITHOLE WE CALL EARTH WORKS WITH THIS FUCKING SLOPE! It's like a Japanese dude fucking a black chick - hotdog in the hallway.

To add insult to injury, it uses custom, propreitary parts. AND I FUCKING HATE THOSE! Doesn't matter what the fuck it's in, but I don't like having to gut my buddy Carl's Dell computer to install a fucking AGP video card. Fucker is brand new, maybe no AGP slot would be acceptable in 1998, but it's fucking 2005. Shit!

This toilet uses the equivalent of a Dell motherboard - "The G-MAX Flushing System by Toto." Don't even think about swapping it out, it has a plughole the size of a Thai hooker's asshole and won't work with American parts.

I mean, I could rant for hours on this piece of shit, but my parents have said the next time I clog it I'm paying for it.

And that's why I'm pissed. I can't unclog it. Fuck this, I'll post again and see if I can unclog the shitter.
Shit on their bed.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Listen, the solution is real simple.

1. Go outside.
2. Grab a tree-branch, nothing too big though.
3. Mix up poop in toliet, before flushing. Soup-like consistency.
4. Flush.
5. Profit.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
I don't think stirring my shit everyday is going to make me a happy camper. So I would shit outside or flush every 10 seconds.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Christ, it turns out the water power was only at 75%. I turned the dial on the pipe and it flushes with Biblical force now.

Those cleaning people from "Teresa's Family Cleaning" really suck. I didn't know Teresa's family included 52 or so Mexican immigrants, but I don't let them in my room for a reason.

They break shit. And they frequently turn on four vaccums at once and fuck the breakers, it's a pain in the ass to lose what i'm doing on the computer when they fuck up.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Double post, who gives a fuck. Not me.

Since the water pressure was at 75% I'm 100% sure my parents'll let me off the hook. I wasn't at fault.

We have these stupid eco friendly toilets here at the hotel. Not a day goes by without atleast one getting clogged, and guess who gets to plunge them? :rolleyes:

All I can say is, be glad it's your own shit clogging the toilet.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
there's a valve between the cistern and the flush? i assume that's what you meant, the valve at the wall (normal situation) wouldn't increase flush power, only refill speed..
so yeah, wow, that's pretty overbuilt..
*likes overbuilt*

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
It could have a valving system that, while it uses a tank it may supplement the lack of tank size with pressure straight from the pipe. Almost like a commerical thunder flush toilet, but a bit more quiet with the tank helping out.

Just speculation.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes, i've seen those, i'm not aware if you can adjust the flush though, seems doable..

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
The shut off to the entire toilet, I'm guessing, was pinched shut, causing a lack of poopy pressing power.