WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuck u fucking fuckers

Jung

???
Premium
Wow, you're a creative one, aren't you? :gay:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
fulladdicted? To what? Anime and masturbation?

I'll welcome you after you've moved on from your "one post wonder" status.

Easty

Click click boom
welcome to the forums, bitch. unless you have something halfway "intellerent" to say, shut the fuck up.

Outlawed

Postaholic
fullyaddicted said:
hi fuckers
You can't imagine the need i have to rip your'e asshole in half.
WELCUM.:sword:

DotCom said:
You can't imagine the need i have to rip your'e asshole in half.
WELCUM.:sword:
I bet I could take both of you on in one shot and still have room for dessert.

To the thread starter, you're not welcome because you're boring.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Your first post was the OLD OLD OLD can of bacon flavored coke. Your rep is RED. His is GREEN. At least he hasn't already made a fool of himself.

Nayuki

Who, me?
OmegaZeto said:
Your first post was the OLD OLD OLD can of bacon flavored coke. Your rep is RED. His is GREEN. At least he hasn't already made a fool of himself.
At least it was original, that's what counts, now shut up about rep.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
OmegaZeto said:

:rotflmao: good point :thumbsup:

Welcome tard balls

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Nayuki said:
At least it was original, that's what counts, now shut up about rep.
LMFAO, ORIGINAL!?!??! You didn't even make that fucking can of bacon soda! It's been around FOR YEARS you worthless twat!
Step away from the monitor and look in the fucking mirror. Take a damn good long look at the brainless turdsucker in the glass, because you'll be seeing a lot more of it now that you've ruined any chance of making e-friends on WTF.com.

wilko125

Rep My Post
OmegaZeto said:
LMFAO, ORIGINAL!?!??! You didn't even make that fucking can of bacon soda! It's been around FOR YEARS you worthless twat!
Step away from the monitor and look in the fucking mirror. Take a damn good long look at the brainless turdsucker in the glass, because you'll be seeing a lot more of it now that you've ruined any chance of making e-friends on WTF.com.
NOES you had better kill yourself now, no friends on wtf.com = depression and lonelyness...

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
wilko125 said:
NOES you had better kill yourself now, no friends on wtf.com = depression and lonelyness...
For some losers, I'm sure that is gospel truth, man.