WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck work

morbid_xtian

ranting goth
:mad: Ok you know i am a fucking sound enghineer not a fucking electrician. Fuck those people at work. God damn I wish they wqould just burn in hell! Ok so yeah i am a sound engineer i do sound what the fuck part of that says that i am an erin boy. NOTHING FUCKING SAYS I AM!!! Every fuckin time it never fails if a light bulb goes out who do the call to replace it me they call me!! If a fucking door doesnt close who the fuck do they call they call my fuckin ass. FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!! :D I mean a fuckin kid could take a shit on the floor and i guarendamntee you that they wouldf call me. I mean i even had some fucker call me in the middle of the fucking night wondering if i could fix his toilet! cdan you believe that shit!! Fuck them! :mfinger:

Ryan066

Mad Bastard
I hate mofo's who do less work and get paid more then the people who do more work ....

bastards :mfinger:

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ryan066 said:
I hate mofo's who do less work and get paid more then the people who do more work ....

bastards :mfinger:
I wanna be such a bastard :mfinger:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Sign me up too. I keep thinking I could be doing less and making more!

Smiss

smissinat0r
I bet you think about that while you are at work, too, huh?

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
:gun: well all this people on this website the best bands ever are these

1.led zeppelin
2. hendrix
3.r.e.m
4.the doors
5.neil young

this is music nirvanna sucks :mfinger:

-------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing

shep

Local alcoholic
morbid_xtian said:
:mad: Ok you know i am a fucking sound enghineer not a fucking electrician. Fuck those people at work. God damn I wish they wqould just burn in hell! Ok so yeah i am a sound engineer i do sound what the fuck part of that says that i am an erin boy. NOTHING FUCKING SAYS I AM!!! Every fuckin time it never fails if a light bulb goes out who do the call to replace it me they call me!! If a fucking door doesnt close who the fuck do they call they call my fuckin ass. FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!! :D I mean a fuckin kid could take a shit on the floor and i guarendamntee you that they wouldf call me. I mean i even had some fucker call me in the middle of the fucking night wondering if i could fix his toilet! cdan you believe that shit!! Fuck them! :mfinger:
You are a kid now go get me a coffee,double double :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
yowatupdogg said:
:gun: well all this people on this website the best bands ever are these

1.led zeppelin
2. hendrix
3.r.e.m
4.the doors
5.neil young

this is music nirvanna sucks :mfinger:

-------------------

WTF ? Did you get lost in this thread or what ?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
morbid_xtian said:
What's mic level,and line level in db? What is AES? How many channels are on one coax line if your format is MADI? What ohm resistor value and how many do you need to build a summing network? Just wondering.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
What's mic level,and line level in db? What is AES? How many channels are on one coax line if your format is MADI? What ohm resistor value and how many do you need to build a summing network? Just wondering.

Oh man, why you gotta fuckin' go and do dat, I was gettin' my toilet cleaned.

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Oh man, why you gotta fuckin' go and do dat, I was gettin' my toilet cleaned.

Wait those are basic! I want to know what he has to say.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Wait those are basic! I want to know what he has to say.
He's not a fuckin' engineer, gimme a break.You're going to be waiting all day to hear about "scrubbing bubbles..." .....lmao

Broken

GottaHurt said:
He's not a fuckin' engineer, gimme a break.You're going to be waiting all day to hear about "scrubbing bubbles..." .....lmao

He said he was an engineer. People don't go around bragging " I am an engineer."

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
wtf

an engineer is a good job u wanker :mfinger:

------------------------------------------

Broken

yowatupdogg said:
an engineer is a good job u wanker :mfinger:

------------------------------------------

really?? I knew I went to school for something..

Broken

Answer this: classical virasoro algebra

The classical virasoro algebra is the Lie algebra of the group
Diff(S^1), right? So I expected that if I look at the direct sum of two
copies of the Virasoro algebra, I should get the Lie algebra to
Diff(S^1)xDiff(S^1), from standard Lie theory.

Instead, it seems that two copies of the Virasoro algebra generates the
group of holomorphic maps on the cylinder. Are these two groups really
the same? Is there an easy way to see it?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
yowatupdogg said:
don't hate :mfinger: bitch :mfinger:

--------------------
pain cna be such a horrible thing :sword:

yowatupdogg? Yo my foot be up yo ass dogg, that what be up.

Oh yea, nice sig, think of that yourself ?