WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuck work

Goddamn pager going off at 2:30.. wtf! Fucking getting paged every other hour all fucking night. WTF!! Like I don't give enough to this fucking company.. I guess working nearly 70 hours (not including after hours availability) just isn't good enough. Fuck. And I need to be at the office at 7. Why? I'm burried - why else did I work 68 hours last week? Fuck. I need to win the lottery. This is going to fuckin kill me.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
badassmtbiker said:
Goddamn pager going off at 2:30.. wtf! Fucking getting paged every other hour all fucking night. WTF!! Like I don't give enough to this fucking company.. I guess working nearly 70 hours (not including after hours availability) just isn't good enough. Fuck. And I need to be at the office at 7. Why? I'm burried - why else did I work 68 hours last week? Fuck. I need to win the lottery. This is going to fuckin kill me.
Yeah I am going to take a personal day and take care of some shit..

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
I wish. Then they wouldn't be surprised when I show up with an AK some morning.
Yea, Postal BA, he runs the tightest ship in the shipping business...

fasteddie

Clitpickle
It's not fair that they got their own lingo into the dictionary, "going postal" AND their own video game. Some occupations get all the glory!

fasteddie said:
It's not fair that they got their own lingo into the dictionary, "going postal" AND their own video game. Some occupations get all the glory!
No doubt. Heard some funny shit yesterday while channel surfing. I think it was Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, or something very similar. Picture petite gay guy going thru straight guy's closet. Straight guy had a Postal Carrier's shirt as part of his wardrobe. Gay gay explains how he has swapped said postal shirt for some other shirt.

"That thing was like 100% polyester. I mean, no breathing - just sweat city. No wonder they shoot people."