WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck Ya:ll

fuck you all. yes you! ALL!!
just contributing kuz thats what the heading of the welcome wagon says... first forum i am actually putting some effort into...
bye

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
mynamesedward said:
just contributing kuz thats what the heading of the welcome wagon says... first forum i am actually putting some effort into...
bye
Could have fooled me.

Welcome to the house of fun and flaming myname.... enjoy your stay.

And get fucked on by all.

The demon has spoken.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
mynamesedward said:
bye
fuck you too you fuckin fucker!

i guess welcome too

fucker.

fuck!

shakie

retarded since '93.
welcome. if ya dont flame me, i wont flame you(and youll be the first)

Spikey

Supreme Leader
i love the typo in the title shithead
im not impressed at all:thumbsdn:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
eat shit.:mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mynamesedward said:
fuck you all. yes you! ALL!!just contributing kuz thats what the heading of the welcome wagon says... first forum i am actually putting some effort into...
bye
Thank you for that, but it's "yawl" or when referring to a large group such as the 40,000 members here; it's "all yawl".

Welcome yawl.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
mynamesedward said:
bye
You get a FAIL for EFFORT, because 1 post = No Effort.

What a rebel.