WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck yas all

Nath

Fresh Meat
I feel no need to make an introduction, because cocksuckers dont listen, and I ain't wasting my breath. :mfinger: :) :mfinger:

These smilies suck.

Hi.

G's-up

Postaholic
You feel no need to make an introduction yet HEAR WE ARE reading YOUR INTRODUCTION......hmmm and just for the record cocksucker and breath in the same sentence is well just nasty........
Welcome......cocksucker with nasty breath....... :)

the smilies don't suck...

most of the girls i know suck.

i lick :)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nath said:
I feel no need to make an introduction, because cocksuckers dont listen, and I ain't wasting my breath. :mfinger: :) :mfinger:

These smilies suck.

Hi.
im not a cocksucker...thats why im listening but i know a few on this site who are........
i dont think you are yeeet

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nath said:

These smilies suck.

Hi.
It's not that cocksucker don't listen. They just can't hear.
what? being held by the ears and all.

shep

Local alcoholic
welcome flamebait and fuck you

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Nath said:

These smilies suck.

Hi.
your gay

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Hello fellow newbie. Nice introduction. Welcome to WTF.com. :thumbsup:

I really miss the point to these threads .. stop posting in welcome wagon and get the fuck into some thread that has a relative purpose.

Fuck you and welcome to the both of yas.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hello, Benny. It's your uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check!