WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuck, yeah!

pdx

paradox
been looking for place like that for ages, and it was right here under my nose, i just never thought about typing my most commonly used phrase into the address bar. irregardless, fuck you all guys, nice to meet you there!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Big ol F U out to you.. Now with that out of the way, 3 posts? WTF? Stop embarassing your family and start adding some useful content you big idiot!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Jason said:
Big ol F U out to you.. Now with that out of the way, 3 posts? WTF? Stop embarassing your family and start adding some useful content you big idiot!
you need to ghet posting too......your the oldest poster here and you only have 800 posts

eagle

Flame Bait
ladies and gentlemen there is something i need to say.

fuck you too fucker

Jack

Personable
This thread is real fucking old. You might want to check the dates next time. Just a thought.

Jooss

Godo il sesso selvaggio
pdx said:
been looking for place like that for ages, and it was right here under my nose, i just never thought about typing my most commonly used phrase into the address bar. irregardless, fuck you all guys, nice to meet you there!
sounds pretty damn excited... back in october. since october 25th? 3 posts... wtf happened?

Nobody gave him love a, noob needs love to grow and become a valuable poster.
Also wow thats like a necro necropost.

thebigfuzz

Custom User Title
Right under his nose?

Man, you'd think a smelly pile of stuff like this website being directly under his nose would have been noticed sooner....

Fuck him and the horse he rode out on.

:horse: