WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck you All

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what is really funny you people can criticize me all you want but I will still write things and post them on this site. I don't really care what you say about what I write because its all for shits and giggles either way just to see how much you people get pissed makes my day because I can always say "Man I'm glad I'm not them". This is because everyone always has to put in their two cents and I must say I find it very entertaining at how people react towards these articles. Ha Ha mother fuckers Look who's laughing now!! :mfinger:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
The Enlightener said:
This is because everyone always has to put in their two cents...
If I am not mistaken, this is a public forum. Where people reply to other poeple posts. This is the idea of a forum, to comment and give your opinion. In other words "put their two cents". Maybe I am confused. :confused:

Jung

???
Premium
Hahahahahaha

The Issues != Bait & Tackle.
News stories, politics, war, abortion, drugs, religion, environment, crazy laws, etc. Discuss all current affairs here!
You're not a current affair, and you're definitely not news.

Edit: HAhahahahahaa

Jung you make me laugh when ever I read anything you write because you are so pesinistic.

Jung

???
Premium
The Enlightener said:
Jung you make me laugh when ever I read anything you write because you are so pesinistic.
You make me laugh, because you can't even spell half the words you try to enlighten people with. :thumbsup:

pessimistic

I know its like a never ending circle of laughter. Anyways I have a question for you Why are you always on this site? Do you work with computers?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Look at the "Enlightener" using such crass language and demonstrating such a weak grip on the english language. Enlightenment from a 16 year old who gets all pissy some internet egos laughing at him.....HA!

"How can we deem anything absolute if we our selves are not so?"

"When one plays Pokemon enough...he realizes that it is not the Pokemon who grow stronger....rather it is your self."

I guess enlightenment doesnt include the ablility to find the right forum. Damn, I was looking forward to that too.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Well, since we've all decided to insult each other... jung your a racist bigot! Sure, I have no evidence to back that up, but hell, this is the issues and i have an issue with you!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boys, why are you feeding into this idiocy? Im sure when the moderator of issues gets here, they will take care of this.

Jung

???
Premium
The Enlightener said:
I know its like a never ending circle of laughter.
Yes, you're correct; we find you hilarious, and your inept grasp of reality allows you to laugh at us. Good times, my friend, good times!
The Enlightener said:
Anyways I have a question for you Why are you always on this site? Do you work with computers?
What led you to wonder that? Perhaps the Job field in my title? You see, someone's "Job" usually relates to the type of "work" they do. That's a very astute observation!

Cash21

Clitpickle
The Enlightener said:
You know what is really funny you people can criticize me all you want but I will still write things and post them on this site. I don't really care what you say about what I write because its all for shits and giggles either way just to see how much you people get pissed makes my day because I can always say "Man I'm glad I'm not them". This is because everyone always has to put in their two cents and I must say I find it very entertaining at how people react towards these articles. Ha Ha mother fuckers Look who's laughing now!! :mfinger:
Uh...ok. Here's my $.02... Find a new hobby :thumbsup:

sda

The Enlightener said:
Fucking aye barry, you got it there...all these people are mother fuckers! :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The Enlightener said:
Everyone but you is laughing now.
You know not to post this kind of crap here. However, it's perfectly welcome in B&T. You get one day to think it over. Use the time wisely. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.