WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck you bitch!

Jeranamo

Tenderony
Ok so this really really REALLY fucking ditzy girl in one of my classes is starting to piss the hell outta me. Everyday this gilr comes in and runs her mouth about shit that happened to her the other night. "OMG! guess what happened last night, my dad caught me smoking! :eek: " This bitch is fucking retarded. She says everything like it's one big sentance and that's just one of the fucking things that pisses me off. She also has this obsession with making fun of my "snaggle tooth" STFU BITCH! Ok so I will cut to the chase. Friday she tries to get my attention by saying, "hey kid..... kid with the messed up face." As soon as she fuckign said that I was like "hey hoe, shut the fuck up and quit saying that." she starts laughing. I get up and tell her to fuck off. I can't believe that she has to say this kind of shit to make her fucking insecure bitch ass to feel better. (She's one of those blonde chicks that puts on a ton of makeup and is probably bulimic.) So anyway, next time she says something to me like that I feel like getting up and punching her square in the mouth and saying, "Now who has the fucked up face bitch?"

Oh, btw, if you are a blonde that wears lots of makeup and is offended by this: FUCK YOU :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: YOU FUCKING DUMB SUPERFICIAL INSECURE WHORES! ROT IN MOTHERFUCKING HELL!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Dude, we can't all be good looking, but there's hope for ya. Wear a brown paper bag on your head, if anyone asks, just tell them your a Saints fan.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
GottaHurt said:
Dude, we can't all be good looking, but there's hope for ya. Wear a brown paper bag on your head, if anyone asks, just tell them your a Saints fan.
lol gh you got the mest advise

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Hmmm....

My guess is he asked her out and got shot down. Maybe try for a chick who's a little less hot there snaggle-tooth.

:D

zigz

mediocre man
im surrounded by fucking bell-ends.

if she does actually laugh at you, just do something subtle, something that cant be traced to you.
superglue, or tacks on her chair. simple.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Just avoid blonde chicks. Chances are she isnt worth wasting your time. Just ignore her.

:mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jeranamo said:
Ok so this really really REALLY fucking ditzy girl in one of my classes is starting to piss the hell outta me. Everyday this gilr comes in and runs her mouth about shit that happened to her the other night. "OMG! guess what happened last night, my dad caught me smoking! :eek: " This bitch is fucking retarded. She says everything like it's one big sentance and that's just one of the fucking things that pisses me off. She also has this obsession with making fun of my "snaggle tooth" STFU BITCH! Ok so I will cut to the chase. Friday she tries to get my attention by saying, "hey kid..... kid with the messed up face." As soon as she fuckign said that I was like "hey hoe, shut the fuck up and quit saying that." she starts laughing. I get up and tell her to fuck off. I can't believe that she has to say this kind of shit to make her fucking insecure bitch ass to feel better. (She's one of those blonde chicks that puts on a ton of makeup and is probably bulimic.) So anyway, next time she says something to me like that I feel like getting up and punching her square in the mouth and saying, "Now who has the fucked up face bitch?"

Oh, btw, if you are a blonde that wears lots of makeup and is offended by this: FUCK YOU :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: YOU FUCKING DUMB SUPERFICIAL INSECURE WHORES! ROT IN MOTHERFUCKING HELL!
ok

I use to have this chick in my history class who name is Angie... and she was a fucking bitch beyond belief, blonde haired everything you described up there. She use to make fun of me cause I wore black, and had the name of Angel (nick being A.O.D, Angel of death) She would say shit like OMG... The Dead girls come in and shit...every single day.

So one day i walked up to her desk, with my red shades on long black hair... cute lil smile.. leaned all the way over her desk...she was backing up and put one hand softly on her check leaned in and gave her the biggest fucking kiss ever... the guys in the class where like

Whoooaaaaa! hehe

She just stood there almost in tears... I said

"Well Angie, I figured you talked about me so much you must of had a crush on me baby doll...so I thought I would just break the Ice." Took my seat.. the history teacher comes in and she like do you know what Angel just did...she Kissed me...she kissed me and I hate that...

so i got a few days off from school...

a week later she walked in the class and i was there and she like Im not gay

I just smiled and said... "Well i figure since all you have around you are girls, that you might be....Hmm... guess your not ready to come out yet."

oh and btw Angie neither am I

Invalid

Clitpickle
_Kitana_ said:
ok

I use to have this chick in my history class who name is Angie... and she was a fucking bitch beyond belief, blonde haired everything you described up there. She use to make fun of me cause I wore black, and had the name of Angel (nick being A.O.D, Angel of death) She would say shit like OMG... The Dead girls come in and shit...every single day.

So one day i walked up to her desk, with my red shades on long black hair... cute lil smile.. leaned all the way over her desk...she was backing up and put one hand softly on her check leaned in and gave her the biggest fucking kiss ever... the guys in the class where like

Whoooaaaaa! hehe

She just stood there almost in tears... I said

"Well Angie, I figured you talked about me so much you must of had a crush on me baby doll...so I thought I would just break the Ice." Took my seat.. the history teacher comes in and she like do you know what Angel just did...she Kissed me...she kissed me and I hate that...

so i got a few days off from school...

a week later she walked in the class and i was there and she like Im not gay

I just smiled and said... "Well i figure since all you have around you are girls, that you might be....Hmm... guess your not ready to come out yet."

oh and btw Angie neither am I
like omg hot!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Invalid said:
next time something like that happens take a picture, I'd like to see it.
it was the spur of the moment i am going to fuck with this bitches mind thing...

lol

well there r some psycho women these days!!! know this gurl named Brittany she is a fukn psycho whore... gets around then then wants to run her mouth everyday.... wow! makes you wanna scream. so get this three days ago she gets on my case cuz i was joking round with one of my friends. which was a gurl who i have known for lik 5 years now! well she starts calln her a whore n all and told me i need to go find another gurl who isnt such a slut... so thats when i took my binder and slung that B at her face busted her on side her head and had 4 days detention which turned up to hellacious "APC' (after practice conditioning) for weightlifting!what is up with these psycho gurls these days... o and by the way she is a butt slut gets around if ya know what i mean!!!!

nasty fucking whores, I had one of those in high school. Lets call her JC she had a tiwn that was cool but Jc was a fucking bitch . Spreading rumors aboutme all the time like he is gay and just stupid shit. Well a few years after school was over I ran into her at a store she got ugly and plump, she was like hay lou whats up i havent seen you in a long time (Cause i hate you thats why you havent seen me bitch) we should hang out some time. I Was like no fucking way you didnt like me or even want to hang out wit me in school and now your a looser and i am doing all right you want to be friends. Fuck you bitch. So then I started dateing her sister and taking her to nice places and away for weekends dhit like that. Burned the fuck out of her ass fucking whore