WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck you, "Brother!"

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just who do you think you are, "Brother?" Ya, you, the dipshit in denial... who the fuck do you think you are? You just walk into any room and expect, that people will treat you as if you were their fucking God! And if they don't, you threaten them into saying that you are. Then, whenever somebody stands up to you, you fucking beat the shit out of them! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING 16 YEAR OLD DUMBASS WHO HAPPENS TO BE STRONG! And because you are strong, you say you are always right, even when you are obviously wrong. And when you are proved wrong with about five pages of evidence, you bullshit your way out of it. Also, when you find that you can't be proved wrong or right, you just shush your opponent! And how the fuck did you get your "friends?" Did you beat them until they played with you? Did you ass rape them until they would fucking submit? WHatever you did, admit to it, and stop fucking bullying everybody around you. I know a good deal of your "friends," and let me be the first to tell you, THEY AREN'T YOUR FRIENDS! You just fucked them into saying that they were so. Matter of fact, they hate you so very much, that they wouldn't care if you died! IN fact, they would be happy! So why don't you just pack your bags and get the fuck out of my life? At LEAST until you achieve some level of maturity....

What the fuck was that "I am God" thing yesterday!? You acted as if you were above every and all rules set by YOUR ELDERS! Then you made the lame excuse of, "I'm keeping justice." WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO KEEP JUSTICE!? You fucking BEAT me to keep your perverse sense of justice. THE FUCK IS THAT? Cause I know, that it's not justice. You actually fucking kept awake till 10:30, 1:30 past your and my bedtime, guarding my door to make sure that I didn't creep out. :gun: :"Brother": :fuckoff:

</RANT> (this rant would keep going on forever, and I typed like... 3 more pages, but for the sake of shortness....)

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
just kick him in the balls so hard you break his pelvic bone, then when he's on the ground kick his kidneys so he pisses blood for a week.

sneak up on him if you have to. punch him in the back of the head if you need to. my big bro was a bully to me too, beat me up daily. he stopped once i broke his nose.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
so get everyone to join in and give him the beating of a lifetime. not enough to hospitalize him for more than a day, but enough to make him feel terror for a while.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Most of my and his friends aren't man enough to stand up to him, and those of us who are can't do shit to him. (unless we took drastic measures....)