WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck you Disney and Buena Vista

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Fuck you in the ass with a 5 foot butt plug you assholes! Grrr!

http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/trailers/index.html

Another one of my favourite series is going to be ruined... :-\ When will it stop... Oh well, anyone who knows what this is will see why I'm angry, and will be able to see just how much this movie stupifies the most glorious book ever written.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
douglas adams would be turning in his grave

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
I've slipped into denial now, by telling myself "Each version of the HG2G hasn't been much like any other version (compare radio to books). Maybe this will still be good."

It better be.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
After downloading the long, high quality trailer... I was able to spot somethings I thought were missing from the book, like zaphod having 2 heads and everything.. It's not nearly as bad as I thought it was, though I still have little faith in it. Marvin still looks completely dull, and Ford is not black dammit, but I have a little faith.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
it doesnt look too bad. cant be any worse then anything starring hugh grant...