WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck You! Eat Shit And Die Fucker!

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
166
0
0
#1
ITS MY FUCKING BROTHER!!! I SWEAR HE TRIES TO FUCKING KILL ME!!! For example, im in the the pool, he comes in & throws stuff at me. Or he shouts swears at me. HE SHOULD GO TO HELL! BURN IN HELL, BITCH!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
11,052
398
382
#2
wow. such anger.

go listen to good charlotte and calm down, little man.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#3
evilghoul said:
ITS MY FUCKING BROTHER!!! I SWEAR HE TRIES TO FUCKING KILL ME!!! For example, im in the the pool, he comes in & throws stuff at me. Or he shouts swears at me. HE SHOULD GO TO HELL! BURN IN HELL, BITCH!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
You and your brother should try BLT. Not bacon, lettuce, tomato. Bong Load Therapy.
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#4
he's just makin you tough... pansey... if you don't like it why don't you run and tell mommy...

he would prolly stop if you didn't get so pissed.. that part of the fun of being a bully.. the reaction you get outta your victims... don't give him the reaction he wants... and he will move on.. and prolly find another way to piss you off...
 

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
166
0
0
#5
...

DanGeo23, if you sucked anymore you would inhale your own dick.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,979
1,397
487
#6
you're no doubt the younger brother so he's probrably just giving you a hard time, it's what brothers do. if it really bothers you that much, why are you bitching about it on the internet instead of doing something about it.
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#7
evilghoul said:
ITS MY FUCKING BROTHER!!! I SWEAR HE TRIES TO FUCKING KILL ME!!! For example, im in the the pool, he comes in & throws stuff at me. Or he shouts swears at me. HE SHOULD GO TO HELL! BURN IN HELL, BITCH!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
y dont u get back at him? cant u think of anything to do other than just sit there and take that shit?
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#8
evilghoul said:
DanGeo23, if you sucked anymore you would inhale your own dick.
see.. now was that so hard... you can now stand up for yourself over the internet.. hopefully your other testicle will drop and you will stand up to your brother...

but if this thread is really about your little sister picking on you... well thats ok too.. you don't have to lie to make friends...
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#9
DanGeo23 said:
he's just makin you tough... pansey... if you don't like it why don't you run and tell mommy...
:ugly:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#10
TwisT said:
You and your brother should try BLT. Not bacon, lettuce, tomato. Bong Load Therapy.
that is why my brother and i get along so well. funny, i love my dad and brother, hate my mom and sisters...lol
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#11
junglizm said:
you're no doubt the younger brother so he's probrably just giving you a hard time, it's what brothers do. if it really bothers you that much, why are you bitching about it on the internet instead of doing something about it.
I am the oldest out of 6. I beat the hell out of my sisters, because they suck ass and are spoiled little bitches. but, im older now, and over the beating them up thing. but i still think they are spoiled.
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#12
Unforgiven said:
wow. such anger.

go listen to good charlotte and calm down, little man.
god i hate that band its like punk poser shit. :thumbsdn:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#13
otepsoul said:
god i hate that band its like punk poser shit. :thumbsdn:
as anti popular as I am, I actually like good charolette. I like his voice. Not sure why though. I usually dont like popular poser crap.
 

Signify

Particinator
777
0
0
#16
deus_ex_machina said:
hey deus. is that how you got so many god damn posts? by posting little crap things?
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#17
evilghoul said:
ITS MY FUCKING BROTHER!!! I SWEAR HE TRIES TO FUCKING KILL ME!!! For example, im in the the pool, he comes in & throws stuff at me. Or he shouts swears at me. HE SHOULD GO TO HELL! BURN IN HELL, BITCH!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
issues
 
10,772
55
253
#18
Darkness_Reaper said:
hey deus. is that how you got so many god damn posts? by posting little crap things?

It's not the quanity, it's the quality.

Don't hate dues just because he's got rep power and you have....diddly?

Nuff said.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#19
HavokChylde said:
It's not the quanity, it's the quality.

Don't hate dues just because he's got rep power and you have....diddly?

Nuff said.
i hate rep power it so useless
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#20
Darkness_Reaper said:
hey deus. is that how you got so many god damn posts? by posting little crap things?
yes