WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuck you for having me ladies and gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
89
108
#1
The people I repped (and some of you I liked because you were good at fucking with me). I like the game and thats why I do it. If you need to use your real life - you lost! (Kitana), If you let your temper get away with you....you lost! (Havok)

This is flaming and it is fun!. Keep your friends seperate from your flame. I am out of it for that reason
 
10,772
83
253
#2
diamond said:
If you let your temper get away with you....you lost! (Havok)

If you've taken me, and the internets seriously...you lost!(diamond)
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
89
108
#3
HavokChylde said:
If you've taken me, and the internets seriously...you lost!(diamond)
OK if you say so . I am still laughing ...no 'seriously' I am
 

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,433
0
0
#5
dude, its litterature written by people, just like any book, why wouldnt he take it seriously?

some ass holes thought about even having the voting process over the internet, you can pay your bills. whats not to take seriously?

some stuff over the internet could change one's life view.
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
89
108
#6
junglizm said:
last time I thank the plebs for having me then.

Thankls Tiger and Meh, had great fun with G'sUp
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
89
108
#7
Zickddot said:
dude, its litterature written by people, just like any book, why wouldnt he take it seriously?

some ass holes thought about even having the voting process over the internet, you can pay your bills. whats not to take seriously?

some stuff over the internet could change one's life view.
I personally think that manners are a good thing
 
10,772
83
253
#8
:happysad:


This thread makes me happy, and sad.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#9
HavokChylde said:
:happysad:


This thread makes me happy, and sad.
it makes me happy and sad when i take all his precious rep away *evil laugh*
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
89
108
#10
DIZNUTS said:
it makes me happy and sad when i take all his precious rep away *evil laugh*
He is a she dick for brains!
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#13
diamond said:
I personally think that manners are a good thing
we couldnt care less.

i wish you'd get aids and die.

edit: those are 2 things im definitely not kidding about.
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
89
108
#14
LiberatioN said:
we couldnt care less.

get aids and die.
Nice going arsehole

Not knowing whether or not I suffer from a terminal illness (perhaps I have small children that have ) Great stuff there - what do you do next? - make jokes about marathon running to the paraplegics?

Gee I hope you are proud.....fortunatley I try not to make jokes at the expense of the mentally ill or you would be one dead fucker
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#15
diamond said:
Nice going arsehole

Not knowing whether or not I suffer from a terminal illness (perhaps I have small children that have ) Great stuff there - what do you do next? - make jokes about marathon running to the paraplegics?

Gee I hope you are proud.....fortunatley I try not to make jokes at the expense of the mentally ill or you would be one dead fucker
we still dont like you :mfinger:
 
3,050
0
0
#17
diamond, your winning the popularity contest............YAY for you. even though you suck ass, i still think you are one stund cunt. wait.................................no that was gas.
 

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
89
0
0
#18
:confuse:

I clearly missed something here, what happened to piss everyone off?
 

Jugular

volatile
4,839
688
327
#19
DitaVonTeese said:
:confuse:

I clearly missed something here, what happened to piss everyone off?
I think it was diamond telling us she's not flaming anymore cause she has friends. This is pointless because some people misunderstood her first post.
 

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
89
0
0
#20
I see...

May I be the first to reply to her with:

shhh.....listen very carefully.... Can you hear that?

It's the sound of no-one caring
 
Status
Not open for further replies.