Fuck You, Fuckfaces

Sonix

*\_CG_/*
God damn miserable shit ass fuckin day, cocksuckers!

So, fuckers, here I am. Build up some resistance, :cool: and give me a nice little welcome, you bunch of ugly fucks.

So long, FUCK YOU ! :mfinger:

*lol* fucking awesome bullshit forum!

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
another noob who probly thinks he looks cool because he got to curse a little. Ready some of the other welcome posts and think of something creative next time you moron.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Rurrouni said:
another noob who probly thinks he looks cool because he got to curse a little. Ready some of the other welcome posts and think of something creative next time you moron.
hey look! another noob who thinks hes cool.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
YUCK FOU!!! said:
hey look! another noob who thinks hes cool.
You're calling me a noob?! :(

O well guess it can't be helped I haven't been here long enough but don't worry I don't plan on leaving anytime soon :cool:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sonix said:
Fuck You, Fuckfaces

Really, this is getting a little old. Why do you fuckers involve me in your stupid welcome threads?

I fucking hate this shit. Why don't you fuckers post something original or at least tell us how you found wtf.com instead of coming in here and cursing us out. :confused:

Welcome to my home. Make sure you leave your dirty shoes outside...

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
ChilianFuckFace said:
Really, this is getting a little old. Why do you fuckers involve me in your stupid welcome threads?

I fucking hate this shit. Why don't you fuckers post something original or at least tell us how you found wtf.com instead of coming in here and cursing us out. :confused:

Welcome to my home. Make sure you leave your dirty shoes outside...

Maybe he just shouldnt come in at all if he's already making fun of a vetern poster.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Sonix said:

So, fuckers, here I am. Build up some resistance, :cool: and give me a nice little welcome, you bunch of ugly fucks.

Never ever post like that ever again. It was lame and not worthy of being on these message boards...

But welcome anyways

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Rurrouni said:
You post more then me and anyone with over a thousand posts I consider a vetern poster :p
even me??? awww /me hugs Rurrouni

p.s. i did give the new guy a welcome just like he asked....along with a neg rep :thumbsup:

Awaken

God
Sonix said:

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your originality.

:thumbsup:

Keep it up, buddy. I want to see more of these awesome posts.

:rollseyes:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ahh. Another one post wonder. Besure to glance through the forums rules to avoid a public anal fisting. Enjoy.

Metzgermeister

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sonix said:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Omfg! A new poster!! AND!! He had this fucking awesome Welcome message. :rolleyes:

Ahhh, Now I'm through with that sarcasm.
Welcome.