WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck You, Fuckfaces

Sonix

*\_CG_/*
7
0
0
#1
God damn miserable shit ass fuckin day, cocksuckers!

So, fuckers, here I am. Build up some resistance, :cool: and give me a nice little welcome, you bunch of ugly fucks.

So long, FUCK YOU ! :mfinger:

*lol* fucking awesome bullshit forum!
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
#2
another noob who probly thinks he looks cool because he got to curse a little. Ready some of the other welcome posts and think of something creative next time you moron.
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#4
Rurrouni said:
another noob who probly thinks he looks cool because he got to curse a little. Ready some of the other welcome posts and think of something creative next time you moron.
hey look! another noob who thinks hes cool.
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
#5
YUCK FOU!!! said:
hey look! another noob who thinks hes cool.
You're calling me a noob?! :(

O well guess it can't be helped I haven't been here long enough but don't worry I don't plan on leaving anytime soon :cool:
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#6
Sonix said:
Fuck You, Fuckfaces
Really, this is getting a little old. Why do you fuckers involve me in your stupid welcome threads?

I fucking hate this shit. Why don't you fuckers post something original or at least tell us how you found wtf.com instead of coming in here and cursing us out. :confused:

Welcome to my home. Make sure you leave your dirty shoes outside...
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
#7
ChilianFuckFace said:
Really, this is getting a little old. Why do you fuckers involve me in your stupid welcome threads?

I fucking hate this shit. Why don't you fuckers post something original or at least tell us how you found wtf.com instead of coming in here and cursing us out. :confused:

Welcome to my home. Make sure you leave your dirty shoes outside...

Maybe he just shouldnt come in at all if he's already making fun of a vetern poster.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#8
Rurrouni said:
Maybe he just shouldnt come in at all if he's already making fun of a vetern poster.
Me vetern poster? You must be dreaming. I barely post.
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
#9
You post more then me and anyone with over a thousand posts I consider a vetern poster :p
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
1
0
#10
Sonix said:
God damn miserable shit ass fuckin day, cocksuckers!

So, fuckers, here I am. Build up some resistance, :cool: and give me a nice little welcome, you bunch of ugly fucks.

So long, FUCK YOU ! :mfinger:

*lol* fucking awesome bullshit forum!
Never ever post like that ever again. It was lame and not worthy of being on these message boards...

But welcome anyways
 
4,149
1
0
#11
Damnit, not another Andrea/Angel! *sighs* Welcome, enjoy your stay while it lasts.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#12
Rurrouni said:
You post more then me and anyone with over a thousand posts I consider a vetern poster :p
even me??? awww /me hugs Rurrouni

p.s. i did give the new guy a welcome just like he asked....along with a neg rep :thumbsup:
 
5,711
1,108
257
#13
Sonix said:
God damn miserable shit ass fuckin day, cocksuckers!

So, fuckers, here I am. Build up some resistance, :cool: and give me a nice little welcome, you bunch of ugly fucks.

So long, FUCK YOU ! :mfinger:

*lol* fucking awesome bullshit forum!
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your originality.

:thumbsup:

Keep it up, buddy. I want to see more of these awesome posts.

:rollseyes:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,310
746
387
#14
Ahh. Another one post wonder. Besure to glance through the forums rules to avoid a public anal fisting. Enjoy.
 
11,064
400
382
#15
YUCK FOU!!! said:
hey look! another noob who thinks hes cool.
Another noob poster. :)

I won't add the "who thinks he's cool" part, because you are cool :cool:
 

Metzgermeister

Banned - What an Asshat!
19
0
0
#17
Sonix said:
God damn miserable shit ass fuckin day, cocksuckers!

So, fuckers, here I am. Build up some resistance, :cool: and give me a nice little welcome, you bunch of ugly fucks.

So long, FUCK YOU ! :mfinger:

*lol* fucking awesome bullshit forum!

.......
 

Sonix

*\_CG_/*
7
0
0
#19
Thanks

Thanks to all of you I feel very welcome and accepted here now
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#20
Omfg! A new poster!! AND!! He had this fucking awesome Welcome message. :rolleyes:

Ahhh, Now I'm through with that sarcasm.
Welcome.