WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck you greetings from Apoplectic

Just found the site. I typed in WTF just to see what would come up and...ta da. This should be interesting. One of my many trivial piss offs is tailgating drivers. It gets me every time. Back off or pass - don't ride my ass. Especially when I am already doing 10 mph over the limit or towing a load.
:gun: You won't get there any faster by driving ten feet off my bumper or 200 feet. If you are late, leave earlier - don't make your shitty time management my problem. May you tailgate a truckload of diesel fuel and fertilizer on its way to a federal building.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Apoplectic said:
Just found the site. I typed in WTF just to see what would come up and...ta da. This should be interesting. One of my many trivial piss offs is tailgating drivers. It gets me every time. Back off or pass - don't ride my ass. Especially when I am already doing 10 mph over the limit or towing a load.
:gun: You won't get there any faster by driving ten feet off my bumper or 200 feet. If you are late, leave earlier - don't make your shitty time management my problem. May you tailgate a truckload of diesel fuel and fertilizer on its way to a federal building.
OMG Someone drop by with a rant... Welcome and keep fucking ranting..

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am a fuckin idiot

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I disagree, there's hope for an idiot.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
or if you are turning a fucking corner do it... don't almost fucking stop so others have to fucking wait... Asswipes

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
_Kitana_ said:
or if you are turning a fucking corner do it... don't almost fucking stop so others have to fucking wait... Asswipes
Fuck.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
twofivekidd9 said:
well you can safetly turn a corner at 15 20 mph...

not 5 or 6...

don't sit there and give it fucking thought

turn it

gezz fuck

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
well you can safetly turn a corner at 15 20 mph...

not 5 or 6...

don't sit there and give it fucking thought

turn it

gezz fuck
if you got a decent car you can do it at 30mph

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Better yet with my truck i can take corners at 40 and not tip (well mabey once i did but thats what roll cages are for)

Oh, :mfinger: and welcome

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
if you got a decent car you can do it at 30mph
not talking about how fast you can take it...

i am just saying... you can saftly with kids in the cars and grandma in the backseat turn it at 15 20 mph

you can do a controlled slide around a corner at about 55... 60

normaly i hit a corner about 35 40

no less

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
hmm... yah you can take corners safely at 20.30... or 40... a freind fliped his car going hmm... he says 20... so, never know what safe is

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
screw_you_jack said:
hmm... yah you can take corners safely at 20.30... or 40... a freind fliped his car going hmm... he says 20... so, never know what safe is
Safe is not driving a car. That's for sure!

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
twofivekidd9 said:
Safe is not driving a car. That's for sure!
does that mean it's save to walk everywhere? cuss you can still trip, or get hit by someone else's car? safe is.... nonexistent

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
screw_you_jack said:
does that mean it's save to walk everywhere? cuss you can still trip, or get hit by some else's car? safe is.... nonexistent
Preach on brother, preach on!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
screw_you_jack said:
it depends on a number of things

first on how good you are as a driver

condtions of the road... size and weight of vechical

the corner...

the type of condtions of road your driving on (such as is it a gravel or surfaced road...grass... whatever...is it new or old and crumbling away... is there a dip or is it smooth)

i mean comon sense people

just don't fucking stop