WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n00b

Fresh Meat
Yeah, I'm fucking new here, and yeah, this forum is the only reason I'm really here.

I want some fucking arguements baby.

How many of you nerds are 20 year old, fat, glasses-wearing nerds who have never got laid?

I'm guessing at least 3 quarters :eek:

ferengi

Yay fire!
n00b said:
Yeah, I'm fucking new here, and yeah, this forum is the only reason I'm really here.

I want some fucking arguements baby.

How many of you nerds are 20 year old, fat, glasses-wearing nerds who have never got laid?

I'm guessing at least 3 quarters :eek:
*Yawn*
Try harder, you bore me.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Um..i guess this is a kind of welcome...you should've put it in the Welcome Wagon. Anyway, you won't find any of your fat, glass-wearing friends here. Noone here, looks like you.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Sorry, im 16 muscular build and i pissed on your mother.
I mean IN yourmother.
Johnnys in the next room waiting with a bannana, a pitchfork, and a rubber band, be quiet and go.

Bitch.

n00b

Fresh Meat
Well, I must say I've heard much better insults on the other forum I regularly visit. Maybe I can use theirs against you, who knows.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
n00b said:
Well, I must say I've heard much better insults on the other forum I regularly visit. Maybe I can use theirs against you, who knows.
And maybe waffles own your family, bitch.

n00b

Fresh Meat
I'm guessing my rep isn't going too well, I thought this forum was meant for god damn flamig :S

ferengi

Yay fire!
n00b said:
Wow, we got us a real witty one here. :rolleyes:

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
n00b said:
I'm guessing my rep isn't going too well, I thought this forum was meant for god damn flamig :S

you already dont have a good rep because your an idiot and posting in the wrong forums, illiterate cocksucker.

ferengi

Yay fire!
n00b said:
Maybe you should try flaming somewhere else. I can already tell you won't last long here. Run along now, little child.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
ferengi74656 said:
Maybe you should try flaming somewhere else. I can already tell you won't last long here. Run along now, little child.

tsk, ferengi this noobs mad because his brothers his dad.
Oh, i forgot to say i saw your pic, nice horse.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
You are funny, because 10 stars, only made a regular welcome, Ferengi said that you are boring, and i've made a suggestion, that you should seek some friend elswhere...so noone really flamed you...yet.

shep

Local alcoholic
n00b said:
What forum would that be?

Jung

???
Premium
Oh no, he has hax in his avatar, we better not mess with him or he'll haxor us. :rolleyes:

Welcome, n00b, please try not to act like an idiot.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
n00b said:
I'm a 20 year old, fat, glasses-wearing nerd who has never got laid!
Wow, you really know how to talk about yourself. Why don't you get off your lazy fat ass, loose some weight, loose the glasses, and then maybe by the time you are 40 you will get laid by a grimlin looking bitch. :mfinger:

ferengi

Yay fire!
junglizm said:
Oh no, he has hax in his avatar, we better not mess with him or he'll haxor us. :rolleyes:

Welcome, n00b, please try not to act like an idiot.
I think it's too late for that.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
n00b said:
Yeah, I'm fucking a gay here. . . So please put the "gay and proud" sign back on the door handle. . . And GET THE FUCK OUT!
The borg say "It burns! Fuck the assimilation! We're out of here!"

Takkun

Anonymooo.
You know, I was going to flame you, but I decided you really aren't worth the time. You're the first to recieve that honor. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.