WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck you highschool!

Invalid

Clitpickle
3 more days(got memorial day off and I don't have finals the first day) till I get the fuck outta high school. Good fucking riddance, overcrowded, under funded, full of worthless pieces of shit school. It's too bad that cheerleader I liked had a boyfriend or else I would of asked her out I swear!

discuss!

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
I like my highschool....no textbooks....go on the comp whenever you want.....small classes....fun shit.

512thirteen10

Fresh Meat
High school was loads of fun. Study hall. How many Milk Duds can you cram into your mouth and chew and swallow without drooling and sputtering brown ooze? Does it get any better than that? Except for you, maybe last Saturday night, with no Milk Duds involved?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Highschool fucking suck :mfinger: , over reacting mother fuckers who threaten to call your mother, (like im gonna cry) I dont give a fuck about it.. Let them call my mother I just tell her they are mentally fucked up. She would trust me.

:mfinger: highschool

magnolia

Postaholic
I don't mind my high school because I've been milking a goody two shoes rep my whole life and it gets me some very nice privleges. I take advantage of them of course, but nobody else has to know that. Teachers are so gullible. lol. Anyway, I'm doing college in high school next year and not only does the school not get attendence money from my attending, but they also have to foot my bill. I love this system! mwahahahaha! And as far as the Sat. milk dud, maybe not thing; that's just gross shit man!

Lesli

Girlie Girl
Magnolia...the schools get money for everyones attendance. Why do you think they care if you're there are not? The government gives money to schools depending on the atendance.

I can relate to you on some of that stuff though. I'm the type of shy girl who gets straight A's...yeah...it does have super advantages. Everyone just thinks you're so darn sweet and its hard for a teacher to believe you'd do anything less than the right thing. Its great...Two more years for me...

Unforgiven

That Guy
high school gave me some of the best memories of my entire life. when you're done, you'll be at work, thinking "i wish it wasn't over" trust me.

Cynical Canuck

Venting Spleen
Yeah, high school sucks for most people in one way or another. It's been a while since I graduated and all I really remember now is the good stuff. The time I miss the most is when I was at University. That was a period of time that I wish had never ended!

nope122

Darkside of the Moon
yah wtf school is so fucking gay, all we do is listen to shit that we will never use in real life

gumercules

Ultra Mega
i liked high school, it was easy compared to college and i had a really good group of friends. i didn't think i'd miss it while i was there though

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Ofcourse you wouldn't miss that stupid fucking cunt shit. High school is only about sex, beer, learning shiz, eating and yeah learning more shiz, and the only good with that is sex and beer.
3 bad things and 2 good, bad things win!

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
Ofcourse you wouldn't miss that stupid fucking cunt shit. High school is only about sex, beer, learning shiz, eating and yeah learning more shiz, and the only good with that is sex and beer.

You forgot sleeping, and playing CS with shields all night long, you stupid faggot.

get it together

Tenderony
I dunno, all the high schools there seem so bad compared to mine... I really don't mind it at all, we have lots of freedom, if we're doing well enough and we get our work done our teachers let us skip (I did that almost all last week and went to my buddy's cottage with some friends) lol I'm finishing this year, and it really wasn't all that bad, lol I'll probably miss it when I leave

e-chan

punk-ass kid
fuck high school, i hate that place. my school is full of ignorant bastards who are materialistic to the fullest and are just plain stupid. save a few though, they are the only reason i force myself to trudge to that hell.

jamesp

In Memory...
MrNewbie said:
maybe for you dipshit.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
LMAO at everybody who thinks high school is hard or bullshit or stupid....
good luck in the real world pal.

(btw-i dropped out of h.s. to raise my oldest...never looked back but wish I had not been a fucking moron!)

jamesp

In Memory...
e-chan said:
fuck high school, i hate that place. my school is full of ignorant bastards who are materialistic to the fullest and are just plain stupid. save a few though, they are the only reason i force myself to trudge to that hell.
welcome to the real world. almost everyone you will likely ever meet is a ignorant, materialistic bastard.