WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck You ~Im new

Well congradufuckinglations you clicked my first thread! Anyway one day I typed wtf+ctrl enter into my address bar and came up with a place to bitch about everything and anything.. Well now this gay first post shit is over I eagerly await flaming your asses to hell or something like that :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Virgo said:
Well congradufuckinglations you clicked my first thread! Anyway one day I typed wtf+ctrl enter into my address bar and came up with a place to bitch about everything and anything.. Well now this gay first post shit is over I eagerly await flaming your asses to hell or something like that :mfinger:
Well welcome Motherfucker

Noob here? Yes~ Are you one of those kids who~

1.Collects butterflies and other fagget things

2.Do you still think bwunny wabbits are cute?

3.Jackoff in class over the hot girl?

~Possible treatment~

Grow a fucking sack and flame me with better then that you pathetic little shit.. I expected more from this forum than some bitch calling me a noob.

BTW> Did you know you were a fagget noob once? Noob isn't even a fucking word come up with something creative-- look in the dictionairy its a state of mind.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Save your shit for Bait&Tackle.

Welcome to wtf.com fucker. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Virgo said:
Noob here? Yes~ Are you one of those kids who~

1.Collects butterflies and other fagget things

2.Do you still think bwunny wabbits are cute?

3.Jackoff in class over the hot girl?

~Possible treatment~

Grow a fucking sack and flame me with better then that you pathetic little shit.. I expected more from this forum than some bitch calling me a noob.

BTW> Did you know you were a fagget noob once? Noob isn't even a fucking word come up with something creative-- look in the dictionairy its a state of mind.
1) no
2) no
3) i don't jack off
4) fuck you
okay dude i know i was a nOOB a while back...but now i'm not so i can say FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You are obviously an IDIOT... since you didn't read the rules... We know that flaming is only allowed in Bait & Tackle...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
It's so tempting to burn these noobies into the ground and watch their skin melt into the grass and form a new species of plant.. Or weed..

Weedis Humanis!