Fuck You ~Im new

Virgo

Hoodrat
Well congradufuckinglations you clicked my first thread! Anyway one day I typed wtf+ctrl enter into my address bar and came up with a place to bitch about everything and anything.. Well now this gay first post shit is over I eagerly await flaming your asses to hell or something like that :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Virgo said:
Well congradufuckinglations you clicked my first thread! Anyway one day I typed wtf+ctrl enter into my address bar and came up with a place to bitch about everything and anything.. Well now this gay first post shit is over I eagerly await flaming your asses to hell or something like that :mfinger:
Well welcome Motherfucker

Virgo

Hoodrat
Noob here? Yes~ Are you one of those kids who~

1.Collects butterflies and other fagget things

2.Do you still think bwunny wabbits are cute?

3.Jackoff in class over the hot girl?

~Possible treatment~

Grow a fucking sack and flame me with better then that you pathetic little shit.. I expected more from this forum than some bitch calling me a noob.

BTW> Did you know you were a fagget noob once? Noob isn't even a fucking word come up with something creative-- look in the dictionairy its a state of mind.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Virgo said:
Noob here? Yes~ Are you one of those kids who~

1.Collects butterflies and other fagget things

2.Do you still think bwunny wabbits are cute?

3.Jackoff in class over the hot girl?

~Possible treatment~

Grow a fucking sack and flame me with better then that you pathetic little shit.. I expected more from this forum than some bitch calling me a noob.

BTW> Did you know you were a fagget noob once? Noob isn't even a fucking word come up with something creative-- look in the dictionairy its a state of mind.
1) no
2) no
3) i don't jack off
4) fuck you
okay dude i know i was a nOOB a while back...but now i'm not so i can say FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You are obviously an IDIOT... since you didn't read the rules... We know that flaming is only allowed in Bait & Tackle...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
It's so tempting to burn these noobies into the ground and watch their skin melt into the grass and form a new species of plant.. Or weed..

Weedis Humanis!