WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck You Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Damn, if only you'd leave now!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
You know what your lucky i don't sue your ass for ripping off shit from this site, especaily something i did not give you permission to use. How about that. maybe you should look into copy write laws.

Oh and by the way sweet heart WRONG FORUM.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
methinks someone is overly sensitive to that lifestyle...

Perhaps it's because they're gay?!?!?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
lol

If you're referring to the 'this thread is gay!/you're gay!' pics in the forum funnies section of the photo gallery.. Well, they're funny and on quite a few sites much larger than us. They're also like 1% of the photo gallery here.. ;) Why don't you post funny hilarious shit there yourself then, without posting dead people or pr0n instead of posting about how much you hate something you lazy ass motherfucker.

If you're looking for naked chicks, car crashes, explosions, or people shot dead you're in the wrong place and can go find that easily at other sites that will make you happier and help you feel all controversial. Those gore sites were interesting for a while years ago, but it's shock value vanished back in the mid 90's. ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I still can't get over the fact that he didnt mention Girls fucking him over or money.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Why your at it... you can fucking take dow the writers block off your shitty ass board and get my description off of it.

Reject.

GoD YOU HAVE ME PISSED OFF...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
6canadian9 said:
Word of advice, this site is okay... but people see this shit, and you'll scare them off... fuck your lucky I found some interesting things in this site, or i'd leave after that. FUCK!!!

Don't do them any favors

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
I still can't get over the fact that he didnt mention Girls fucking him over or money.
and his post was only like 100 words, too.

how fucking weird.

btw this flame gets a D. minus.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
A D minus? That is being really gernerous, for someone who was complaining about pictures that don't even have that much to do with this forum. 6canaidan9, find something worth complaining over!

morelos

lexicon incognito
nah.. i can't fail him because he did pick a prime target. over-ambitious, sure, but he went for a good target.

i guess we could fail him on a technicality for stealing other people's ideas.

sinew

Clitpickle
dustinzgirl said:
this is stupid as poop on a stick.
Stop wasting our time with uneducated stupid pointless posts. Your just trying to get your number of posts up. FOR WHAT REASON? As for starters has said in the past, stick to raising your kids.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
sinew said:
Stop wasting our time with uneducated stupid pointless posts. Your just trying to get your number of posts up. FOR WHAT REASON? As for starters has said in the past, stick to raising your kids.

Hey you stupid, ignorant, stinky pile of whatever the fuck science calls your kind, shut the fuck up. My raising my kids doesnt occur when they are asleep, you are a moron. And what the hell is some snot nosed little fucking mammas boy like you going to tell ME? Absolutley NOTHING. And i wasnt trying to get my post counts up you fucking fluffer, I was stating that this thread is retarded. If you are going to try to flame someone, or even come near "owning" me, I think it would be best if you not make stupid suggestions while sucking on a big black cock, as it blocks the oxygen flow to your brain, thus making you uninspiring and stupid posts even more unintelligable.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
jason is cool when hes in the bathroom with me, hehe remember do you jason ;)?

sinew

Clitpickle
dustinzgirl said:
Hey you stupid, ignorant, stinky pile of whatever the fuck science calls your kind, shut the fuck up. My raising my kids doesnt occur when they are asleep, you are a moron. And what the hell is some snot nosed little fucking mammas boy like you going to tell ME? Absolutley NOTHING. And i wasnt trying to get my post counts up you fucking fluffer, I was stating that this thread is retarded. If you are going to try to flame someone, or even come near "owning" me, I think it would be best if you not make stupid suggestions while sucking on a big black cock, as it blocks the oxygen flow to your brain, thus making you uninspiring and stupid posts even more unintelligable.
Stick to raising your kids instead of flaming "snot nosed kids" as you say I am, cause that is just so sad and pathetic that I cant even explain it. Just think about it, a mother who openly swears at 'snot nosed' kids and says the kind of disgusting shit you just said. Can I say Social Worker Problems In the Future for you? I actually think the less you 'raise' your kids, the better they will be.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MrNewbie said:
jason is cool when hes in the bathroom with me, hehe remember do you jason ;)?
LOL. More homoerotic fantasies there n00b?

Newbie: "Hey, Want me to strip and we can play doctor?"

Some guy in a gay bar: "Naaa, just spit out your gum and we'll play President"

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
sinew said:
Stick to raising your kids instead of flaming "snot nosed kids" as you say I am, cause that is just so sad and pathetic that I cant even explain it. Just think about it, a mother who openly swears at 'snot nosed' kids and says the kind of disgusting shit you just said. Can I say Social Worker Problems In the Future for you? I actually think the less you 'raise' your kids, the better they will be.

My god! I can't take this!!! Get some new material!!!
Please, If you need to PM me and I'll give you some.
I just can't stand it!!! over, and over, "Raise your kids.....raise your kids". Please, come up with something else!!!!!!

I'm going mad!!!.....Mad I tell you!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
MaxPower said:
LOL. More homoerotic fantasies there n00b?

Newbie: "Hey, Want me to strip and we can play doctor?"

Some guy in a gay bar: "Naaa, just spit out your gum and we'll play President"
You totally got me :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.