Fuck You Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
sinew said:
Stick to raising your kids instead of flaming "snot nosed kids" as you say I am, cause that is just so sad and pathetic that I cant even explain it. Just think about it, a mother who openly swears at 'snot nosed' kids and says the kind of disgusting shit you just said. Can I say Social Worker Problems In the Future for you? I actually think the less you 'raise' your kids, the better they will be.

YOU KNOW, I THOUGHT YOU PUSSIES HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TALK ABOUT MY CHILDREN ALL DAY. AND I DO WORK WITH CSD SOMETIMES YOU STUPID FUCK. IF MY CHILD TALKED TO ANYONE THE WAY YOU DO I WOULD WHOOP HIS ASS. YOUR MOTHER SHOULD TAKE A BELT TO YOU AND TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS.

MY GOD, THE ONLY FLAMING YOU HAVE AGAINST ME IS ABOUT MY KIDS. WTF IS THAT ABOUT?

DOES ANYONE BESIDES ME THINK THIS KID IS A FUCKING BITCH OR WHAT?

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
MrNewbie said:
You totally got me :rolleyes:

I have to admitt I cheated. Thats an old joke I just changed the names to protect the guilty. But it's the best I could do on such short notice. :)

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
dustinzgirl said:
YOU KNOW, I THOUGHT YOU PUSSIES HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TALK ABOUT MY CHILDREN ALL DAY. AND I DO WORK WITH CSD SOMETIMES YOU STUPID FUCK. IF MY CHILD TALKED TO ANYONE THE WAY YOU DO I WOULD WHOOP HIS ASS. YOUR MOTHER SHOULD TAKE A BELT TO YOU AND TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS.

MY GOD, THE ONLY FLAMING YOU HAVE AGAINST ME IS ABOUT MY KIDS. WTF IS THAT ABOUT?

See it on the bright side, im not talking shit about your kids anymore :)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
dustinzgirl said:

I agree with you, the kid is a fucking loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.