WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck You Nicole!

magnolia

Postaholic
You stupid bitch! Go to hell! Fuck you! I hope you rot! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok, thanks. Here's the story.

I have had to put a key lock on my bedroom door cuz my sister won't stay out and just the other day, she took my movie shrek 2 downstairs and the dog got it and chewed it up. So since then I've been anal about locking it. So today my little brother is pissing me off, but he has a sunburn and he wants me to get my burn stuff out of my room. I tell him to buzz off thinking I'd go and get it in a couple of minutes. Well, my sister comes in and calls me all the names in the book saying that I'm a jackass for not helping our little brother out when he's in so much pain. :rolleyes: (He's barely even pink at all.) So I call her a bitch and tell her that when I'm back on the computer it's cuz I don't want to be around ppl and I tell her to get out. She gets all in my face punching me and slapping me and calling me names. So when she gives me a kidney punch I get up scream "GET OUT OF MY FACE BITCH!" and push her out the door. She gets super pissed and grabs me around the neck and drags me to the living room. I'm trying to get upstairs at this point to get in my room and lock her out. But she's hanging on. So I drag her up the stairs with me. She's clawing at my shoulder wich is already peeling from my sunburn and I'm clawing my way up the stairs with 160 extra lbs. hangin from my neck.

So my mom comes in the house and said, "You're both old enough to be kicked out of this house. You're acting like two year olds and I'm tired of it." So now my mom is pissed and I'm the one in the most trouble. How typical. :rolleyes:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
what a bitch! how old is she?
and omg...I could never do that to my sister...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
should of just decked your sister in the face. then ran off.

its ok mags need a e-hug ?

G's-up

Postaholic
WOW mags.......I didnt think you had it in ya!.........Next time you drag her into your room, lock the door, beat the crap outta her and then throw her out of your room, locking the door behind you...........Then when mom comes in you just tell her she did it to herself and that you were in your room the whole time..... :cool:

JJ.

Clitpickle
LMFAO. What a fucking bitch. Yea, how old is your sister?

Ah, your story brings back so many memories.

Maybe you could replace her birth control pills with Pez or something so she gets knocked up and has to move out.

Stardust

zoloftcasserole said:
Ah, your story brings back so many memories.

Maybe you could replace her birth control pills with Pez or something so she gets knocked up and has to move out.

hahaahhaaa repped :)

magnolia

Postaholic
She's almost 21. And that would be a great idea if she was on bc. too bad she's not. :( I'll keep that in mind for the future though. ;)

And otep, great to see you again. And you too G! Long time no see u guys. An e-hug would be great anytime. :hug2:

G's-up

Postaholic
magnolia said:
She's almost 21. And that would be a great idea if she was on bc. too bad she's not. :( I'll keep that in mind for the future though. ;)

And otep, great to see you again. And you too G! Long time no see u guys. An e-hug would be great anytime. :hug2:

:hug2: That is for you............................ :moon: this is for your sister who is irritating you.....LOL......Good to see ya girl! :)

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Even more than your sister, your brother's a little bitch too. you should own him as well.

Stardust

magnolia said:

21?? omg..that has to be the most immature 21year old ever...
:hug2: i like to hug ppl ;)

R

RedOctober

Magnolia, why didn't you help your little brother?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Not trying to put words into her mouth, but he was probably being a whiney little bitch. And had he asked politely, I'm sure Maggie would have been more than glad to help.

R

RedOctober

So what do you do when there is a screaming victim of an accident on the road? Tell him to shut the fuck up and leave him where he is?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Little brother ≠ stranger

She previously stated that he wasn't sunburned that bad, but was making a big deal about nothing.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
plus she said she would do it eventually. i would have just said "alright...let me know when cuz my back is killing me"...protesting doesnt get you what you want...sympathetic reasoning does.

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Hahaha, that reminds me of fights with my brother, except when he starts fighting with me, I grab him by the neck and throw him either into walls or on the floor... or onto cardboard boxes if available... HA. He just walked in and called me a fucking bitch, I win

magnolia

Postaholic
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Not trying to put words into her mouth, but he was probably being a whiney little bitch. And had he asked politely, I'm sure Maggie would have been more than glad to help.
He was being whiney and I had told him to back off me all morning so I wasn't exactly in the hop-to-it mood when he wanted the stuff.

So what do you do when there is a screaming victim of an accident on the road? Tell him to shut the fuck up and leave him where he is?
No, that is an innocent stranger in danger of loosing their life. So of course I would stop and do what I could to help. What do you think I am? A she-devil who lives off the misery of others?

...he wasn't sunburned that bad, but was making a big deal about nothing.
Such is the story of his life.

plus she said she would do it eventually.
Which I did within 10 min. of the initial demand.

omg..that has to be the most immature 21year old ever...
You don't know the half of it. She told me today that she didn't want to grow up and move out cuz then she couldn't act like she does anymore. (After I yelled at her for licking my entire upper arm while I was sitting on my mom's bed watching tv.) "I can't exactly just go up to my husband and lick his arm."