WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck you Shannon and Fuck ur stupid class!

magnolia

Postaholic
I hate my professor for spanish. She sent me a letter through the dean threatening to put me on Scholastic probation cuz I have a D in her class. Then, after I talk to her about what I can do to improve my grade in her class she gives me my homework back with +2/25 and writes, and I quote, "Why did you even hand this in? Don't waste my time." Followed by, "I hope this doesn't sound too harsh." Yeah, no. It sounds like fluffy clouds and feather pillows. :hmph: I am more than just a little pissed at her and her whole stupid class. And to top it off, if I don't get my grade up to a C, then it doesn't even count cuz I don't get the credits. I need a C or higher for them to transfer to my college for next year. So if I can't pull it up in like 6 weeks then I'll still have to take the same fucking class next year. What a waste of time and effort. And just to let you guys know what kind of a teacher she is, a girl in my class missed a day cuz her Grandmother had truely died and Shannon goes, "Oh, I'm sorry, that's too bad. But I still won't give you full credit for your homework." What a bitch. :rant:

Descent

Hella Constipated
What a nasty, horrid woman.

I would torture her by writing stories about her, comparing her to Hitler and Stalin and slip them in her school mailbox.

Hand write them, but disguise your writing. I'm good at that.

Wow, that teachers a bitch. If I were in your shoes, I would open a can of paint, throw it on the ladys desk, and tell her to rot in hell. Incase you can't find paint, or don't want to get your pants dirty, I would simply call the princaple into the classroom, bring a gun, shoot both. Your happy, Untill you land in prison, Putting tape over your asshole, Hoping not to be "Bike Brody's But Buddy."

All and all, Don't take shit from this ladie. Shes a bitch, She needs to lighten up. Just give her the bird. Plain and simple. :mfinger: :thumbsup:

- o0oo00oolii, From someone who doesn't care. :bomb:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Newbie! said:
Wow, that teachers a bitch. If I were in your shoes, I would open a can of paint, throw it on the ladys desk, and tell her to rot in hell. Incase you can't find paint, or don't want to get your pants dirty, I would simply call the princaple into the classroom, bring a gun, shoot both. Your happy, Untill you land in prison, Putting tape over your asshole, Hoping not to be "Bike Brody's But Buddy."

All and all, Don't take shit from this ladie. Shes a bitch, She needs to lighten up. Just give her the bird. Plain and simple.

- o0oo00oolii, From someone who doesn't care.
Welcome! And fuck off.

Mental Torture > Physical Torture. It's not illegal in many states and it stays with them for life!

Just like the glowing dorm prank. You done that yet, Maggie?

magnolia

Postaholic
Well, i'm in college. so that probobly wouldn't work. I'd just be kicked out. can't afford that either.

magnolia

Postaholic
Descent said:
Welcome! And fuck off.

Mental Torture > Physical Torture. It's not illegal in many states and it stays with them for life!

Just like the glowing dorm prank. You done that yet, Maggie?
Nope. I'm at a community college. but i should try it if my room mate is a bitch when i transfer next fall.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Teehee. If you lost the link, I'll get it again for you.

That has to be the world's best prank.