WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck You Stacey....

Trav1s

Flame Bait
At the begginging of this past summer I was forced with a decision that I had to make by Stacey (My mother who I have disowned), It was a saterday morning and my Father tried calling to get in touch with me, My mom would not allow me to talk to him because she was in a bitchy mood. My father called back and cursed her off, She threatend to call the police and press charges, I got in a huge fight with her about it and her solution was this "I'll drop the charges against your father if you get out of my life and your 3 sisters for ever", So afteer moving in with my dad, My mom decided to mail this letter out to my whole family consisting of almost all lies about me to make it so my whole family would not talk to me, The letter said things like I was a pill addict, I gave a friend of mine ten dramine and he almost died, I was a drug dealer and I stole money from my mom and step dad all the time, I cut school frequently and then just to top it all off she put on there that I was the product of my dads rape on her while he was drunk. Theres more to the whole letter but I dont even want to think about that stupid slut anymore. :mfinger: YOU WHORE

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Looks like we have another Eminem in the making. :thumbsup:

Sorry man, I wish there was something I could say. That is fucked up. The only thing I can say is just look ahead. Work real hard at getting a great job that will make you rich. Then when your mother comes looking for a hand out, tell her to fuck off.

Or you can write a song about it, and give your demo to Dr. Dre. He'll love it.

Trav1s

Flame Bait
It ironic that you brought that up, My pyschitrist (SP) told me I should write poems or short writings to let my anger out, But I decided to write songs. Maybe I'll post them some time.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Looks like we have another Eminem in the making. :thumbsup:

Or you can write a song about it, and give your demo to Dr. Dre. He'll love it.
:rofl:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Trav1s said:
At the begginging of this past summer I was forced with a decision that I had to make by Stacey (My mother who I have disowned), It was a saterday morning and my Father tried calling to get in touch with me, My mom would not allow me to talk to him because she was in a bitchy mood. My father called back and cursed her off, She threatend to call the police and press charges, I got in a huge fight with her about it and her solution was this "I'll drop the charges against your father if you get out of my life and your 3 sisters for ever", So afteer moving in with my dad, My mom decided to mail this letter out to my whole family consisting of almost all lies about me to make it so my whole family would not talk to me, The letter said things like I was a pill addict, I gave a friend of mine ten dramine and he almost died, I was a drug dealer and I stole money from my mom and step dad all the time, I cut school frequently and then just to top it all off she put on there that I was the product of my dads rape on her while he was drunk. Theres more to the whole letter but I dont even want to think about that stupid slut anymore. :mfinger: YOU WHORE

That is pretty rough. My advice to you is to prove her wrong. Take care of your sisters. and dont talk to her. do good in school, and grow up to be a person that does not act like her. It is sad, and I hope that you have a good relationship with your father. There is more life out there for you than this shit.

Elda

Elda, The ELf
Been there, done that...

DOnt worry about the stupid whore. I've completely disowned my mother as well and I'm in college, with a 3.5 GPA, I already have a good paying job, and the last time she called was to ask for money and told her to fuck off. It's a nice feeling really. Try to do the same. :mischief:

Trav1s

Flame Bait
My oldest sister (15) does not talk to me because she was brainwashed by Stacey to not talk to me, And my 2 little sisters 8 and 10 I cannot get in contact with due to my mother not allowing me.

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
Trav1s said:
My oldest sister (15) does not talk to me because she was brainwashed by Stacey to not talk to me, And my 2 little sisters 8 and 10 I cannot get in contact with due to my mother not allowing me.
d00d i feel bad for u! maybe just wait until they r older or soemthing...but DEFINITLY dont let your mom win! writ esome songs and put 'em on here...it'll be interesting

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
This is some fucked up shit right here. Isn't there some legal action you can take against all of this? I mean, this just isn't right at all

Trav1s

Flame Bait
I tryed to contact my oldest sister yesterday on aim, It was just as expected I wish I would have saved the convos. It went something like "Hey chelsea this is your brother", "Fuck you gotta hell, I dont ever want to talk to you again", Then my mom sent me this huge instant message pretty much saying to put it bluntly that she never wanted me to try to contact her or any of my sisters ever again, Then she ended it with Go To Hell, By the way they all act you would think I didn something horribley wrong, You want to know what I did that was so wrong ? I went and saw my father, My mom had brainwashed all my sisters to hate him but she could never get to me, My one sister the youngest comes up to me and goes why do you love your dad, I go because hes my dad, She goes you shouldnt hes a bad man. This came out of an 8 year olds mouth who has never met the man.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Trav1s said:
I tryed to contact my oldest sister yesterday on aim, It was just as expected I wish I would have saved the convos. It went something like "Hey chelsea this is your brother", "Fuck you gotta hell, I dont ever want to talk to you again", Then my mom sent me this huge instant message pretty much saying to put it bluntly that she never wanted me to try to contact her or any of my sisters ever again, Then she ended it with Go To Hell, By the way they all act you would think I didn something horribley wrong, You want to know what I did that was so wrong ? I went and saw my father, My mom had brainwashed all my sisters to hate him but she could never get to me, My one sister the youngest comes up to me and goes why do you love your dad, I go because hes my dad, She goes you shouldnt hes a bad man. This came out of an 8 year olds mouth who has never met the man.
You need to call your local children services division. she does not have the right to keep you from your sisters unless you are physically or emotionally a threat to them. Im serious, you need to call them and they will do an investigation and then you will have visitation rights.

Trav1s

Flame Bait
I do not want to force visitation on them, The time will come when they release how fucked up she is mentally. My grandparents allowed me to stay at there house about a week after I got kicked out, Now my mother will not allow either of my 3 sisters to see them.

G's-up

Postaholic
Sorry to hear of the problems....You can pick your friends but you cant pick your family...or is it you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you cant pick your friends nose?!?!? I dont know......Anyway the real question is DOES "STACY'S MOM GOT IT GOING ON?"

just in case...thats a song......just trying to add a little humor here......key word TRYING...... :cool:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Trav1s said:
Write letters to your sister dude. Even if you can not mail them. Write them and save them then give them to them. When they are old enough to understand.

*huggles* wishing you the bestest