WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck you, you fuckin' fuck.. Stepfather of the year..

CrackedVirtue

[Broken.Perfection]
So I'm 4'11".. I'm not a twig, I've got some muscle. Unfortunately, I've also had a big chest (C - E) since I was 13. Long story short, I'm currently a D, and my Mum's husband pointed it out last month. He's been trying to get at me since I was 14.. He walked in on an ex and I having sex, and stood there and watched for who knows how long before she saw him (yes, I'm a girl, no, I'm not a dyke. Shut up) and screamed. My door was taken off it's hinges for EIGHTEEN FUCKING MONTHS because of that. Every morning for two years, he'd come into my room WITHOUT KNOCKING to "open the blinds".. I was 13 - 15, which is old enough to open the fucking blinds. So my door comes back on, and he comes into my room one day when he knew I'd just gotten out of the shower. I'm standing there in a towel and he gropes at me. So I grabbed my hockey stick (it's right next to my closet) and hit him in the thigh and told him to fuck off. Since then, things have gotten rather.. Violent here. He's shifted from trying to fuck me to finding excuses to hit me. Kinda makes me laugh, because it's all the same.. I've been choked, half-drowned, and thrown so many times.. Broke my nose twice from getting doors slammed into it.. I've broken six of his ribs, dislocated both shoulders, his jaw, and caused him to get 40 stitches.
A few hours ago I came in from mowing the lawn, and he told me I didn't do it right. The backyard was mowed, all as fucking even as it's gonna get (we've got some little hills), and there weren't any loose clippings. So I ignored him, as usual, and walked into my bathroom to take a shower. He picked the lock and walked in on me. Threw back the curtain and started fucking yelling at me. So I yelled back, and grabbed a towel. Water's still running, and I'm wet but covered. Telling him to get the fuck out and blah, blah. He doesn't listen and throws me into the wall. I hooked my leg around his knee to bring him down with me. I got up and threw on my pants and a shirt, and he jumped me. Wrestled on the ground, and I dislocated his shoulder. Again. My ankle's a bit fucked up, and it feel like I have two, maybe three bruised ribs. Why the FUCK do step-things usually wind up being evil? And what the HELL is with guys picking on girls half their size? I mean, damn, I come up to most guy's chests.. It's like beating up a little kid.. Pick on someone your own size or bigger. Fuckin' christ.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Call the police, if you don't I will, and you know I will.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:

I agree. fuck him. Does your mom know about this? Im a mom, and I have a daughter, and any mother fucker ever even thought of this kind of behavior, it would be3 the last fucking thing he ever did. This just pisses me off. What state are you in? I would almost drive there and beat his ass for you. Im a big girl, I can take out some pretty big guys... plus my dad was a boxer so I can kind of box.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
I agree. fuck him. Does your mom know about this? Im a mom, and I have a daughter, and any mother fucker ever even thought of this kind of behavior, it would be3 the last fucking thing he ever did. This just pisses me off. What state are you in? I would almost drive there and beat his ass for you. Im a big girl, I can take out some pretty big guys... plus my dad was a boxer so I can kind of box.
She lives in WA,(Same state as me) She lives 4 hours away from me, she's also one of my best friends from where I used to live. I've known her for like 7 years now.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
WTF is your mom doing while all this going on? Call the police, get their asses involved.

CrackedVirtue

[Broken.Perfection]
smoke-it said:
'Schoffer, you know what'll happen if they get called. Can we try it my way first? I needs one of your bear hugs. Come see me soon, damnit.

dustinzgirl said:
No. The only time I tried to tell her, I got a handprint on my neck and was told to either take the grand he offered me to shut up, or get worse than bruises. I've had too many boyfriends who acted much like this, so I was brainwashed for a while. Thanks, sweets. Made me smile a little. I move out in a little over a month, and won't ever have to see him again. And I have a place to go if I need to leave. I made sure of that today, so I'm less stressed.

breakology said:
WTF is your mom doing while all this going on? Call the police, get their asses involved.
She's at work. The cops don't exactly listen because I have a bit of a record for fighting. So when he tells them it's from me streetfighting again, they believe it and lecture and lalala. But she works like, 12 hours a day.

smoke-it said:
She lives in WA,(Same state as me) She lives 4 hours away from me, she's also one of my best friends from where I used to live. I've known her for like 7 years now.
:) When school is out, you move up here and stay away from teh fubar of K-town, kthx.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
CrackedVirtue said:
'Schoffer, you know what'll happen if they get called. Can we try it my way first? I needs one of your bear hugs. Come see me soon, damnit.

No. The only time I tried to tell her, I got a handprint on my neck and was told to either take the grand he offered me to shut up, or get worse than bruises. I've had too many boyfriends who acted much like this, so I was brainwashed for a while. Thanks, sweets. Made me smile a little. I move out in a little over a month, and won't ever have to see him again. And I have a place to go if I need to leave. I made sure of that today, so I'm less stressed.

She's at work. The cops don't exactly listen because I have a bit of a record for fighting. So when he tells them it's from me streetfighting again, they believe it and lecture and lalala. But she works like, 12 hours a day.

:) When school is out, you move up here and stay away from teh fubar of K-town, kthx.
i feel so bad for you....my ex was abused but this is like fucking wrong.........call the police or dustinzgirl they would help...hope for the best
[sky]

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah thats not even cool i wish there was something i could do for you.. :/ The way you described yourself reminded me of a girl i know and i just feel bad because i think something like that is happening to her.. its a fucked up world we live in .. :(

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I don't usually do this. I try to avoid being a "devil of mercy" so to speak, but in your case I'm willing to make an exception. I'm going to give you a link over a PM. This is only a last resort.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
And you know bek, that I'll come down there as soon as i can.

CrackedVirtue

[Broken.Perfection]
smoke-it said:
I know, but that doesn't make me miss you any less. :(

Forceflow said:
learn Judo and brake his legs!!! YAHHH :sword: :cool: :sword:
Would if I could.

smoke-it said:
like that's going to work...
And yeah, you have a point Chischoffer. Erg. I'm going to Freaknight Friday with Ginelle, so hopefully I'll have one good night this month. I love you, newb.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
fuck man, it's dumbshit cops like that who really get me going!
i have a friend who's dad hits her and she thinks she has a repressed memory that she recently got in touch with of her father raping her as a kid. her mother doesn't believe any of it, and not to mention she's a stupid nazi bitch anyways. all these cases are serious, but fuck man, you're getting a lot of physical damage! but damn! more power to you for kickin the shit out of him too! nice. at least you can and will defend yourself. christ, what a mother she is too! it's not right to have your family be so uncaring and abusive to you. you're really gorgeous, and you seem like an awesome person too. i'm sure you have tons of friends to make up for the family you've lost and will make many more, aswell as find someone who will treat you right.
i would tell you to get the fuck up out of there but you're obviously doin that, lol. i really hope the time goes quickly for you to leave. keep strong girl, you'll make it through.

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
dude why dont you go there soon. if i knew that girl, i would drive the 4 hours today, just to go kick the shit out of that scumbag.

CrackedVirtue

[Broken.Perfection]
Black Flame said:
fuck man, it's dumbshit cops like that who really get me going!
i have a friend who's dad hits her and she thinks she has a repressed memory that she recently got in touch with of her father raping her as a kid. her mother doesn't believe any of it, and not to mention she's a stupid nazi bitch anyways. all these cases are serious, but fuck man, you're getting a lot of physical damage! but damn! more power to you for kickin the shit out of him too! nice. at least you can and will defend yourself. christ, what a mother she is too! it's not right to have your family be so uncaring and abusive to you. you're really gorgeous, and you seem like an awesome person too. i'm sure you have tons of friends to make up for the family you've lost and will make many more, aswell as find someone who will treat you right.
i would tell you to get the fuck up out of there but you're obviously doin that, lol. i really hope the time goes quickly for you to leave. keep strong girl, you'll make it through.
Thank you so much, sweets. :) And mum Mum's not uncaring so much as can't get involved. She's got cancer (as do I, but that's beside the point) and she' s in the middle of treatment. So tension is high enough in the house, adn she has enough stress without me telling her about anything. And my brother's over seas with military crap, so I couldn't drag him into this if I wanted to. And yeah, I have some friends.. Though most live farther away than Smoke. People in Renton aren't really.. Real. So they and I tend to clash worse than oil and water. At any rate, I hope Canada is treating you well, dear, and you're beautiful yourself.

CrackedVirtue

[Broken.Perfection]
pakdatson said:
dude why dont you go there soon. if i knew that girl, i would drive the 4 hours today, just to go kick the shit out of that scumbag.
Because he knows that the last time someone stepped in on my behalf, I wound up in the hospital, and the concussion was the least of my problems.