Fuck you, you fuckin' fuck.. Stepfather of the year..

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
CrackedVirtue said:
Thank you so much, sweets. :) And mum Mum's not uncaring so much as can't get involved. She's got cancer (as do I, but that's beside the point) and she' s in the middle of treatment. So tension is high enough in the house, adn she has enough stress without me telling her about anything. And my brother's over seas with military crap, so I couldn't drag him into this if I wanted to. And yeah, I have some friends.. Though most live farther away than Smoke. People in Renton aren't really.. Real. So they and I tend to clash worse than oil and water. At any rate, I hope Canada is treating you well, dear, and you're beautiful yourself.

feck that's a lot of crap to deal with. majority of my good friends live far away too cuz this town isn't exactly filled with the most respectable people in the world either. but they don't all live as far as 4 hours or more, that really blows. haha, not much help sayin that blows, but i do still think you should keep as strong as you have been thus far. i'm sure you may think that too.. and it seems as if everyone else thinks so too.
good luck with everything, really hope it works out.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
omg. i wish this was some sort of sick joke but i dont think it is.
if you have cancer then fuck you need to get some more respect from this scumbag son of a bitch who is htis fucker? you and your mother have cancer and instead of caring for you his horny self continuesly tries to do nasty stuff with you or see nasty stuff , i think he hits you for some sort of weird pleasure u need to call the police its a must get this fucker out of the house get him away from you and your family once you contact the police tell him what kinds of things he does and he will be in soo much truble that will be the best payback for you but act soon. i mean if you seriusly ill...who knows how long you have to get payback on this fucker, do this now and get it out of the way.

CrackedVirtue

[Broken.Perfection]
fuck_you said:
omg. i wish this was some sort of sick joke but i dont think it is.
if you have cancer then fuck you need to get some more respect from this scumbag son of a bitch who is htis fucker? you and your mother have cancer and instead of caring for you his horny self continuesly tries to do nasty stuff with you or see nasty stuff , i think he hits you for some sort of weird pleasure u need to call the police its a must get this fucker out of the house get him away from you and your family once you contact the police tell him what kinds of things he does and he will be in soo much truble that will be the best payback for you but act soon. i mean if you seriusly ill...who knows how long you have to get payback on this fucker, do this now and get it out of the way.

Not trying to sound like an ass, dearling, but have you read all the posts, or just the first one? Because between the first and this, is an explination on *why* I can't call the cops. Or rather, why I won't call them again. Anyone who's been lectured by cops would understand a bit.. But imagine.. Getting the stuffing knocked out of you, getting the courage to call the cops again, and winding up getting lectured for three hours about how lies and streetfighting are bad. You know what happened, he knows what happened, but the cops believe him over you because you don't have the best of track records. No fun. Especially when there's more to come as soon as the cops are gone.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
oh god pig lectures are fuckin brutal! and it's all the same shit over and over again that never does any good, just makes me wanna fuck shit up even worse.. hell i've had to bite my tongue so many times. X_x boo hiss authority goddamit.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
CrackedVirtue said:
'Schoffer, you know what'll happen if they get called. Can we try it my way first? I needs one of your bear hugs. Come see me soon, damnit.

No. The only time I tried to tell her, I got a handprint on my neck and was told to either take the grand he offered me to shut up, or get worse than bruises. I've had too many boyfriends who acted much like this, so I was brainwashed for a while. Thanks, sweets. Made me smile a little. I move out in a little over a month, and won't ever have to see him again. And I have a place to go if I need to leave. I made sure of that today, so I'm less stressed.

She's at work. The cops don't exactly listen because I have a bit of a record for fighting. So when he tells them it's from me streetfighting again, they believe it and lecture and lalala. But she works like, 12 hours a day.

:) When school is out, you move up here and stay away from teh fubar of K-town, kthx.

NO FUCK THAT! CALL THE COPS NOW. SCREW YOUR MOM AND YOUR FEARS. Damn you know what. This is bullshit right now. They will listen and make them listen. what part of washington do you live in hun, I can give you the number for your local safe house go there and explain to them whats going on, record or no. They still have to listen and they will. ACT NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE is not something to fuck with HUN!

Let me explain it to you this way a 16 year old kid lays underground right now next to his mom cause he was to afraid to seek help and cause of his record. He got beat in the head with a meat tendor and then shot. THIS IS LIFE AND DEATH not oh i can kick his ass and got a safe place. A SAFE PLACE MAY BE TO LATE. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL EVERYTHING, TAKE NOTE OF TIMES DATE, and tell them about the grand, the sex and everything SPEAKE OUT NOW AND SOON HUN!

you are fighting for your life wtih cancer and your brother is fighting for your right to protect you...... don't let him come home to a dead sis over this.

PM me or EMAIL [email protected]

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
OOO OOO I HAVE AN IDEA!

Get a bow staff, the one that goes into two parts so you can carry it. Or get kamas ( i think i spelled that right :p)

TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR WOUNDS AND REPORT THEM!!! LAWSUIT!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Liquid-Zero said:
OOO OOO I HAVE AN IDEA!

Get a bow staff, the one that goes into two parts so you can carry it. Or get kamas ( i think i spelled that right :p)
Quit fucking ressurecting old threads.

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
CrackedVirtue said:
So I'm 4'11".. I'm not a twig, I've got some muscle. Unfortunately, I've also had a big chest (C - E) since I was 13. Long story short, I'm currently a D, and my Mum's husband pointed it out last month. He's been trying to get at me since I was 14.. He walked in on an ex and I having sex, and stood there and watched for who knows how long before she saw him (yes, I'm a girl, no, I'm not a dyke. Shut up) and screamed. My door was taken off it's hinges for EIGHTEEN FUCKING MONTHS because of that. Every morning for two years, he'd come into my room WITHOUT KNOCKING to "open the blinds".. I was 13 - 15, which is old enough to open the fucking blinds. So my door comes back on, and he comes into my room one day when he knew I'd just gotten out of the shower. I'm standing there in a towel and he gropes at me. So I grabbed my hockey stick (it's right next to my closet) and hit him in the thigh and told him to fuck off. Since then, things have gotten rather.. Violent here. He's shifted from trying to fuck me to finding excuses to hit me. Kinda makes me laugh, because it's all the same.. I've been choked, half-drowned, and thrown so many times.. Broke my nose twice from getting doors slammed into it.. I've broken six of his ribs, dislocated both shoulders, his jaw, and caused him to get 40 stitches.
A few hours ago I came in from mowing the lawn, and he told me I didn't do it right. The backyard was mowed, all as fucking even as it's gonna get (we've got some little hills), and there weren't any loose clippings. So I ignored him, as usual, and walked into my bathroom to take a shower. He picked the lock and walked in on me. Threw back the curtain and started fucking yelling at me. So I yelled back, and grabbed a towel. Water's still running, and I'm wet but covered. Telling him to get the fuck out and blah, blah. He doesn't listen and throws me into the wall. I hooked my leg around his knee to bring him down with me. I got up and threw on my pants and a shirt, and he jumped me. Wrestled on the ground, and I dislocated his shoulder. Again. My ankle's a bit fucked up, and it feel like I have two, maybe three bruised ribs. Why the FUCK do step-things usually wind up being evil? And what the HELL is with guys picking on girls half their size? I mean, damn, I come up to most guy's chests.. It's like beating up a little kid.. Pick on someone your own size or bigger. Fuckin' christ.
ok...shit like this really pisses me off. I see it way too fucking much in my profession. So here's a little advice from the inside that I hope helps. The next time this shit happens DO NOT call the cops, at least not yet. Call an ambulance, even if you aren't in horrible pain, tell the dispatcher EXACTLY what happened (remember it's taped and will be admissable in court) and THEY will call the cops because it's a domestic and THEY will want protection. I assume you're under 18, so the EMS crew will HAVE to (by law) report your step-asshole to child welfare. When that happens they will investigate and get shit accomplished! Now, one last thing...ONLY inflict defense wounds on the prick...otherwise it will look bad. Good luck! Hey Smoke-it.....be a witness to the child protective people, and go to court. It will help.......And if you're over 18, then I agree with Kitana....GO TO THE SAFEHOUSE!

justin_yz426

Hoodrat
This shit makes me so mad! It's guy's like this that make me want to brutaly murder them. If this ever, ever happens to a girl I know I will kill the fool that lays his hands on her! Just remember there is 40+ million acres of desert and one 4 foot by 2 foot box. The things that piss me off the most are men abusing woman! I will become a diffrent person if this ever happens.