WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck You

YOU FUCKING DICKS FUCK YOU ALL, FUCKING FUCKS, ILL FUCKING FUCK YOU UP FUCKERS.............That means Hey this is my first post and hows it going? ;)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Falcon05 said:
YOU FUCKING DICKS FUCK YOU ALL, FUCKING FUCKS, ILL FUCKING FUCK YOU UP FUCKERS.............That means Hey this is my first post and hows it going? ;)
That may mean that to you, but where I'm from Thems are fightin' words.

Fuck off assclown.

Welcome aboard.

Take your toungue out of my mouth......I'm kissing you goodby .

That means,,,,,You will never male it .

fuck you..............and welcome

G's-up

Postaholic
Falcon05 said:

HMMMM actually I gathered that this meant you had a limited vocabulary and no imagination...........

Welcome, fuck, assmunch, fuck, have a good time, fuck, on the, fuck, site, fuck......fuck.........

And I'm doing good thank you......LOL...... :p

Jung

???
Premium
Falcon05 said:

Alright motherfuckers you come up with some better ill fucking have you raped with a bandade over you mouth and shove your heads in a fanblade, bitch. :mad:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Falcon05 said:
Alright motherfuckers you come up with some better ill fucking have you raped with a bandade over you mouth and shove your heads in a fanblade, bitch. :mad:
Wow, that was almost as good as your 1st post.

Falcon05 said:
:thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
Falcon05 said:

heheheh bait and tackle homie........and while your on your way there think "imagination" "bigger vocabulary"......hehehehehe.....relax my noobian jackass......welcome to the JUNGLE...... :cool:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Twisted2 said:
Holy shit well thats all i got to say :wstupid:
Yes. Holy shit is right. Welcome Twisted2. (Chris) to wtf.
Please enjoy your stay, fucker. :mfinger: :D :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Falcon05 said:
Lol fucking bitches god damnit I dont give a shit what you fuckers think.
Apparently you do, because you keep coming back and re-posting, newblet. :thumbsup:

Pfft your right I like reading your posts its fun to say to "fuck you" to some random person on the internet, but actually it has no real effect on me.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Falcon05 said:
Pfft your right I like reading your posts its fun to say to "fuck you" to some random person on the internet, but actually it has no real effect on me.
Good for you. :thumbsup: