WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck You

elocin

Fresh Meat
I'm new and just wanted to say a happy fuck you to everyone, and look forward to reading all your fucked up posts. :mfinger:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
elocin said:
I'm new and just wanted to say a happy fuck you to everyone, and look forward to reading all your fucked up posts. :mfinger:
Very unique way to introduce your self. About 80% of the arcade posters start off this way.

Welcome, and I hope you can improve the quality of your post.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
deus_ex_machina said:
Hrm...is your name supposed to be "nicole" spelled backwards? Just wondering...
I see you've met Deus, our resident cryptographer. He knows ubby dubby language too. (Big electric company fan)

~Welcome

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
1375 G37 1337!!1!shift0n3
sorry, wont do it again
welcome and fuck off

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Welcome to Wtf.com, Johnny is waiting for you in the other room. First take off your pants. Good, now go in the room. It will be dark and johnny is waiting in the shadows. Then he will attack and the fun begins. Have fun! :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Yes welcum to WTF so have a fucking enjoyable time and if u dont like it go fuck yourself