WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
In the immortal words of Retarded Animal Babies:

FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKERS

Of course I'm only jking love ya rele :D

Hellbreather said:
FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKERS
Interesting thread you've got here, JackAss!

Please tell me, you fucking moron. What exactly is the point in posting the same fucking bullshit thread, that has already been posted twice in the last few days?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Hellbreather,
You've warmed my heart with your kind words. A sense of brotherhood hangs over this thread like cigar smoke at a West Palm Beach Poker game.

I look forward to the day when we can meet in a pub in downtown somewhere, and swap stories while getting progressively more inhibited. Then you'll say something to push my buttons. I'll end up gouging out your left eye with a broken beer bottle.

Ahh, good times my friend. :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
yet another stellar thread

shep

Local alcoholic
MaxPower said:
Hellbreather,
You've warmed my heart with your kind words. A sense of brotherhood hangs over this thread like cigar smoke at a West Palm Beach Poker game.

I look forward to the day when we can meet in a pub in downtown somewhere, and swap stories while getting progressively more inhibited. Then you'll say something to push my buttons. I'll end up gouging out your left eye with a broken beer bottle.

Ahh, good times my friend. :thumbsup:
Good times indeed :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Hellbreather said:
In the immortal words of Retarded Animal Babies:
What? Retarded Animal Babies? I think somebodys broken into grandpa's liquor cabinet again.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
sounds like some more middle school humor to me...."Hay dude, I said 'Retarded babies'....Har Har Har."

Bibas

That's Illogical.
You mean something like Beavis and Butthead humour ?

"Retarded babies."
"Uh...hahahah."
"Hey Beavis?"
"Yeah? Hahahah"
"I just said...retarded babies.Uh-huhuhuh"
"Cool. Hahahaha."
"Yeah. Hahahaha."

EDIT: Resized :)

EDIT2: Fuck. It lost the wording. Apparently resizing it just cropped a crap load off the image :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bigck3000 said:
sounds like some more middle school humor to me...."Hay dude, I said 'Retarded babies'....Har Har Har."
Retarded Animal Babies is the shit homie

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Taylor_blade some words for you and your intresting pictures

GET A SENSE OF HUMOUR

if you already hace one it seems it has a serious error please call

0800-SOHF-65776 for customer services

LIGHTEN UP JACKASS

You’re funny. I mean that was original, a 1-800 number….never seen that one before. :thumbsup:

I’m sorry you didn’t like my picture, but seriously get over it. It’s not that big a deal, the internets are not real, (also, un-original), and it won’t hurt you. :thumbsup:

:question: Is there anything else you would like to cry about, or do you just plan to make another stupid thread, that’s pointless, and been done repeatedly? :question:

Please enlighten me, Ooooo…great one.

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
I'm gonna be really dumb here and point out that I used a 0800 number not 1-800 number :mfinger:, also wtf do you this forum exists dickwad the bait+tackle forum is here for useless/pointless/copied threads so if you do not wish to view them don't click on the forum, use you logic jackass.

May my words of wisdom guide you away from the path of supidity my son.
Go forth and lighten up

And I would like to cry about my dog scruffy who has tragically lost the will to chase his ball, it seems like only yesterday he was a little puppy (btw this is fake, who would name their dog scruffy?) but still it is very tragic :(

Also the internet does hurt because there are plenty of abusive things out there :( but oh well who cares :scream:

Well, thank you for your great “words of wisdom”, but read that again. I never said I had an issue with B&T. I said I don’t like repetitive threads, when they’re just pointless. Also, why are you telling me to lighten up? Do you really think I take this shit seriously? Ha! :rofl:

(If I was taken shit seriously, I would tell you to go back, and read the first paragraph in your last post. There are some major errors, kiddo.) :thumbsup:

BTW: Sorry to hear about your dog…..have a cookie….. :cookie: :cookie:

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Well I'm deeply sorry to have offended you by my repeated posts and spelling mistakes.
It will neva happen again.......... unless I feel like it :upto:

look, you keep on offending people all over the place. maybe it would be best if you just stopped now.
why can't you just spell things right and use good grammar? is it that hard? I find it harder to type incorrectly.
Anyways, the mandatory "lol" is in order...
lol

BTW, I reached my post limit for the day :(

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Well I will stop now and use grammar properly but the fact is MSN makes you write that way....... IT'S MSN'S FAULT!!!!!

Plus I text a lot as well so I'm used to writing badly.
Oh wel neva mind :D

Status
Not open for further replies.