WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck.

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
FUCK! I just missed my chance. Fuck.

OK. In my state [florida] we have a geography bee. Heres the chain:

Everyone gets a number of questions in the class (I won)
They take all the peopole who won in your team [4] and then they do the same thing. But I lost.
After that, they take all the winners in the school, give them a test, then the winner gets sent to this state thing, where the winner of that gets a $25,000 scholarship. FUCK! I cant believe I missed that...

She asked "What do you use on a map to tell the distance between one point and another."

I put down "the map key".
But it was "the scale".
I could of got that, then I would of won...
Life's a bitch, shit happens, whatever...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
What is this? Elementry school geography?

Damn. I know how that is. In 7th grade I went to the finals of the school georgraphy bee. Eventually it was whittled down to just me and this one other kid. The question that knocked me out was "What US state shares its name with a country?" Georgia. G-fucking-eorgia. And the worst part is, these questions were being written down on paper and I know he got one of them wrong. He tried to make Burman look like Bhutan. What a dick.

NINE225

The one, The only
Lol

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
YOU'RE A DUMBASS :dunce:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Liquid-Zero said:
FUCK! I just missed my chance. Fuck.

OK. In my state [florida] we have a geography bee. Heres the chain:

Everyone gets a number of questions in the class (I won)
They take all the peopole who won in your team [4] and then they do the same thing. But I lost.
After that, they take all the winners in the school, give them a test, then the winner gets sent to this state thing, where the winner of that gets a $25,000 scholarship. FUCK! I cant believe I missed that...

She asked "What do you use on a map to tell the distance between one point and another."

I put down "the map key".
But it was "the scale".
I could of got that, then I would of won...
Life's a bitch, shit happens, whatever...
At least you beat the rest of your class. Study up on your geography, and you can take it next year if they hold it again.

Or my personal favorite. "Borrow" the answers and copy them.

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
25000 dollars for college would have been nice huh, well life is a bitch. Remember if there are any desire you cant hold back with booze, use a gun.
It is not illegal if you were blinded by anger.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Don't you have to be a certain age for this site? Cause this sounds like some thing from middle school. :thumbsup: