Fuck

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
Where the fuck are all fucking people at. I am gone for a little fucking while and everyone fucking forgets about me. What the fuck?
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
shep said:
who are you looking for ?
Everyone. Youknowthedeal, Kitana, etc... Oh Hi. You to. I just need to talk to someone about thing that have been going on lately, someone who could posiblie help me.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
Hells_angel said:
Everyone. Youknowthedeal, Kitana, etc... Oh Hi. You to. I just need to talk to someone about thing that have been going on lately, someone who could posiblie help me.
your on my yahoo

its always up no matter where I am at. At my parents house for the weekend. Great when they need someone to help fi my bro's girlfirend's fucking sucky ass ford... I TOLD THEM NOT TO BUY.

so whats up angel?
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
Well kit. You remember what I was telling you was going on. I got kicked out. Thay wanted to send me back to lumberton. I said the only way that thay were going to do that is if thay shot me and drug me back. So now I am staying with a friend now. He is the sweetiest guy that I know. Well besides youknowthedeal
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
Hells_angel said:
Well kit. You remember what I was telling you was going on. I got kicked out. Thay wanted to send me back to lumberton. I said the only way that thay were going to do that is if thay shot me and drug me back. So now I am staying with a friend now. He is the sweetiest guy that I know. Well besides youknowthedeal
there must be a reason for them kicking you out hun?
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
_Kitana_ said:
there must be a reason for them kicking you out hun?
There is a reason for everything. It is just that thay wont tell me. I still don't know why thay kicked me out. I have done nothing to them. I was pissed. If thay were going to do this why the hell did thay take me in in the first place. That is what I want to know