WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Where the fuck are all fucking people at. I am gone for a little fucking while and everyone fucking forgets about me. What the fuck?

shep

Local alcoholic
who are you looking for ?

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
shep said:
who are you looking for ?
Everyone. Youknowthedeal, Kitana, etc... Oh Hi. You to. I just need to talk to someone about thing that have been going on lately, someone who could posiblie help me.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hells_angel said:
Everyone. Youknowthedeal, Kitana, etc... Oh Hi. You to. I just need to talk to someone about thing that have been going on lately, someone who could posiblie help me.
your on my yahoo

its always up no matter where I am at. At my parents house for the weekend. Great when they need someone to help fi my bro's girlfirend's fucking sucky ass ford... I TOLD THEM NOT TO BUY.

so whats up angel?

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Well kit. You remember what I was telling you was going on. I got kicked out. Thay wanted to send me back to lumberton. I said the only way that thay were going to do that is if thay shot me and drug me back. So now I am staying with a friend now. He is the sweetiest guy that I know. Well besides youknowthedeal

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hells_angel said:
Well kit. You remember what I was telling you was going on. I got kicked out. Thay wanted to send me back to lumberton. I said the only way that thay were going to do that is if thay shot me and drug me back. So now I am staying with a friend now. He is the sweetiest guy that I know. Well besides youknowthedeal
there must be a reason for them kicking you out hun?

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Unforgiven said:
i'm aaaaaaalways here to help...
Thank you. It is good to know that there are people who are willing to listen to me. Thank you :hug2:

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
_Kitana_ said:
there must be a reason for them kicking you out hun?
There is a reason for everything. It is just that thay wont tell me. I still don't know why thay kicked me out. I have done nothing to them. I was pissed. If thay were going to do this why the hell did thay take me in in the first place. That is what I want to know