fuck

Jung

???
Premium

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
First Andrea and Angel, now this guy. I believe WTF is being invaded by idiots. Welcome douche bag. go screw yourself

FireAngel

Schmexy
Scott46x said:
u guys all suck cock
Wow, he's like a little boy who's discovered a new toy. Welcome, retard. Your stay won't last if you keep this up. Andrea and Angel tried to be uppity too, and you can look at the "guys smell" thread to see what happened to them. . .

Unforgiven

That Guy
tiger_86 said:
Wow, he's like a little boy who's discovered a new toy. Welcome, retard. Your stay won't last if you keep this up. Andrea and Angel tried to be uppity too, and you can look at the "guys smell" thread to see what happened to them. . .

More like a little boy who just discovered his penis.

"omg look wat i haf. lemme c wat i cn do wit it."

FireAngel

Schmexy
See, this is exactly why you don't get high and then start talking to random people on the internet.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Whatthefarmer said:
anyone seen billy madasin "if peeing you pants is cool consider me miles davis" I was just expanding on it.
hahahaha... cock....expanding! Now I get it!
You're a funny fuck. :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
shaekatherine said:
First Andrea and Angel, now this guy. I believe WTF is being invaded by idiots. Welcome douche bag. go screw yourself

jason should definitely add an intelligence/maturity test upon registration of this site. what a bunch of fucktards. and dont even mention those lesbos, they suck royally.

FireAngel

Schmexy
Agreed. God, to think that I'm probably still considered a n00b and have to be in with that group. . .*shudders*