WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucked my exams up

Signify

Particinator
My ex decided that it would be a good time to break up with me right before my final exams. It blew my conscentration and i fucked up badly. I just got the news because i forgot to pick em up and got them mailed to me by the school. I still passed but my mom was supper pissed at me. She gave me one of her "talks". My dad understood way better but was still mad. The worst thing was that she broke up with me over the phone. :(
DAMN

wow that sux happy i dun have to do exams yet.. dammit i gotta start next yr :(

Darkness_Reaper said:
My ex decided that it would be a good time to break up with me right before my final exams. It blew my conscentration and i fucked up badly. I just got the news because i forgot to pick em up and got them mailed to me by the school. I still passed but my mom was supper pissed at me. She gave me one of her "talks". My dad understood way better but was still mad. The worst thing was that she broke up with me over the phone. :(
DAMN
be glad that she didnt burst into the room, light your paper on fire, and have sex with your teacher

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
my ex chick did the same last semester...she did it three days before finals...and get this...she broke up with me over email.....
...it sucked...she didnt have the balls[guts..since shes a chick] to do it in person after being together for almost a year...hehe...she said she didnt wanna see me hurt after telling me....funny stuff...cuz shes now with some looser with no ambition for life.....

Dustbinbag

Two words: Shut up.
Dude, that sucks. Before exams too. . . That's verging on pure, satanic evil.

What's people's worst ways to be ditched? Here's mine:

5. Through a friend
4. Through her new boyfriend
3. By phone
2. By email
1. By text (mobile phone)

Fugly

Tenderony
You forgot the real #1 finding your boy friend in bed with another guy taking it in the ass.

True story happened to a friend of mine in college

Dustbinbag

Two words: Shut up.
That is sick. Ok, that can have the number one spot. That'd be a real pain in the arse. . . literally. . .

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Darkness_Reaper said:
DAMN
sucks

Signify

Particinator
Dustbinbag said:
Dude, that sucks. Before exams too. . . That's verging on pure, satanic evil.

What's people's worst ways to be ditched? Here's mine:

5. Through a friend
4. Through her new boyfriend
3. By phone
2. By email
1. By text (mobile phone)
Ya my friend got the word of breaking up from his gf with a note on his locker door.
so she goes out with my other friend and she leaves for the summer and my friend stuck a note on her door saying that he broke up with her

Signify

Particinator
deus_ex_machina said:
be glad that she didnt burst into the room, light your paper on fire, and have sex with your teacher
\
well..... she was pretty hot 5'6 and my (female) teacher is one of those.... you know really, really hot ones. so........

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Darkness_Reaper said:
DAMN
Gotta learn how to keep your composure.....TOO many women out there....fuck it find another......get a dirty one to pass the time.. :thumbsup: it helps! But don't hang on to her too long.....just a time filler.

Signify

Particinator
TwisT said:
Gotta learn how to keep your composure.....TOO many women out there....fuck it find another......get a dirty one to pass the time.. :thumbsup: it helps! But don't hang on to her too long.....just a time filler.
hmmm, good idea. only problem is that i am in a super small town with people that have been in my grade every year. So my choices are really, really limited. And one dirty girl and out goes the reputation ya know?

MindWorX

Fresh Meat
That's a great look at it, guess u can something positive in everything? Hehe...