WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucked Up Brother

JackHammer

Mentally Scarred
I feel like i could kill my older brother, he treats me worse than shit, he has no respect for me. Yet even when i am right he ignores me and will ask someone else rather than beleive a word I say, he treats me like a 12yr old
?!I JUST WANT TO KILL HIM!?:sword:
I just can't describe how fucking annoying he is, if iwant to do somthing and he does to ha takes priority or otherwise he hurts me just cos he can.
He can't reason and if i argue back guess wot he hurts me, one day i will just knife the fucker,

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Haha man just do something that would really piss him off, it's refered to as "raging". Like figure out one thing that would really piss the shit outta him. Like steal his shit when he's not around and he it somewhere else aroudn the house. Or you could always go to the gym and get really strong and beat the shit outta him. =/