WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucked Up Fiances...And Husbands.

my friend has a fiance...who loves me. he's so inappropriate. this guy is the epitome of "cheesy white guy". which super sucks. anyway, he always asks me inappropriate questions in front of my friend. he asks me about: masturbation habits, my underwear preference, bra size, sex positions, etc. most of the time right in front of her. i'm sure she thinks it's quirky or something, but...no, he's just fucked up. he even spanked me as i was leaving their apartment one night. what the fuck?

then there's my other friend. she's married. her husband has had a crush on me for years. i didn't even find out about this until a couple of days ago. he's my "scary movie buddy" we'd always go to the movies to see a scary movie because my friends don't want to see that crap & neither does his wife so we used to just go with each other. then, all of a sudden, we weren't able to go to movies anymore. i thought that it was just a wife thing & thought nothing of it. then, i found out he has a crush on me.

i'm fucked. i attract people who are unavailable & lesbians. not that there's anything wrong with lesbians. :rolleyes:

HintOfClarity said:
my friend has a fiance...who loves me. he's so inappropriate. this guy is the epitome of "cheesy white guy". which super sucks. anyway, he always asks me inappropriate questions in front of my friend. he asks me about: masturbation habits, my underwear preference, bra size, sex positions, etc. most of the time right in front of her. i'm sure she thinks it's quirky or something, but...no, he's just fucked up. he even spanked me as i was leaving their apartment one night. what the fuck?

then there's my other friend. she's married. her husband has had a crush on me for years. i didn't even find out about this until a couple of days ago. he's my "scary movie buddy" we'd always go to the movies to see a scary movie because my friends don't want to see that crap & neither does his wife so we used to just go with each other. then, all of a sudden, we weren't able to go to movies anymore. i thought that it was just a wife thing & thought nothing of it. then, i found out he has a crush on me.

i'm fucked. i attract people who are unavailable & lesbians. not that there's anything wrong with lesbians. :rolleyes:
So you guys gonna have a 3way, or what?

haha

I really dont see a problem with lesbians, in fact, i think theyre fuckin hot! :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Raiden_this_sux said:
I really dont see a problem with lesbians, in fact, i think theyre fuckin hot! :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

fuckn hot? you think all lesbians are hot......righty then......typical male

but remeber if their lesbians, then you ain't getting any :mfinger:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
actually, turns out, most lesbians are freaky freaky people. sorry to crush your twin girl fantasy dreams.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
tbsrk said:
actually, turns out, most lesbians are freaky freaky people. sorry to crush your twin girl fantasy dreams.
Too ture, too ture..... very freaky people, usually. This is not a bad thing though...... gotta love the freaks cuss their more fun!!!

Chris

Sick Bastard
You should just go for lesbians then, as they're the only "positive" things you attract...hehe

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Raiden_this_sux said:
what about the fat ass ugly ones.

This Just In: My friend broke up with her creepy fiance!! That is fantastic news!! He is such a jerk. He tried to call me on my cell phone a couple hours after she told me about their split. Everybody says "He's probably calling you for a date!" AHHHH!! NO! He better not! :mfinger: He's no longer my friend's fiance so I'm not obligated to be nice anymore.... What a relief!

screw_you_jack said:
fuckn hot? you think all lesbians are hot......righty then......typical male

but remeber if their lesbians, then you ain't getting any :mfinger:
Hahahahaha! :thumbsup: :)