WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucked up parents

Jesus fucking christ my parents are fucktards. Been fighting since i was 2 years old and still had 2 more kids. I'm 16 and they are now divorced but things only got worse. My mom is a fucking alcoholic and lies about drinking when it's obvious she's drunk as fuck, now i JUST CAUGHT her smoking out in the garage and she came in and said "You scared me" I smelled smoke so I knew she was smoking so I was like "You were smoking werent you" and she got all defensive and shit and tried telling me no. First of all, you smell like smoke, secondly you got "scared" when you came in the house and saw me down there. You were smoking you lieing bitch and you and me both know that. She's drunk every fucking night and lies about that too. When she's sober she's a fucking bitch neat freak / psycho. My dad has his problems too. Whenever I am at his house (Every wednesday and every other weekend) he is CONSTANTLY talking about his fucking new girlfriend. "Prisilla this, Prisilla that". That fucking "priss" can fuck off. He fucking yells at me because of me not wanting to meet her and "socialize" with her. WTF? She's your girlfriend! yay I'm glad you have a new girlfriend but quit fucking talking about her every damn day. He was telling me shit like "If you don't start respecting me, our father-son relationship won't be that good anymore." WTF? It already isn't because everytime we do something he is interrupted by a phone call from his girlfriend, so he just leaves me there with whatever we were doing and goes into his room and tlaks to her for 2 hours and then comes out and wonders why I don't wanna finish whatever we were doing. God DAMN parents suck. 2 more years and I'm outta this bitch.

Hend

The Redeeming One
Well...

That sounds pretty shitty, but I guess looking at the positive side you are out in 2 years.

Yeah... I'm even more pissed off. Remember how I said my mom is a neat freak? She's fucking making me clean the whole house today and doesn't even have the guts to tell me it herself. She left it on a piece of paper listing the shit I have to do. The stupid bitch even put a deadline on it. That was real great getting to wake up at 12, open my door to go downstairs in an ok mood only to find a piece of fucking paper on the floor w/ the vacuum, the dusting shit and a list of shit I have to get done by 5.... It's going to take 4 hours to clean this bitch so I have no time for anything I want to do. This summer blows...

Reqium

Tenderony
You should just fucken clean up your shit an leave her fuck ass mess there. Just be like i cleaned my portion clean your own. Fucked up parents piss me off.

Cutter

College Punk
drain her vodka bottles and put water in them, really all i can think of at the moment

hurleyGurL

ahhh fuck...not again
dont clean the shit...leave it...and when she sees it...just tell her u did clean it and she fucked it up while she wuz drunk and didnt even kno it.

nah i got bitch slapped for that once...bad idea.

lol, yea i'd do that, except she doesn't get drunk during the day.... probably for that reason... fucking bitch

Jeranamo said:
lol, yea i'd do that, except she doesn't get drunk during the day.... probably for that reason... fucking bitch
Holy shit dude that sucks. My parents split up when I was in 7th grade. But they always cared. I can't imagine having to live through what you do every day. *SYMPATHY*

that would tick me off... I left my house... when i was 14... so i know what you are going through... but i couldnt take it so i left...

Fourples said:
Holy shit dude that sucks. My parents split up when I was in 7th grade. But they always cared. I can't imagine having to live through what you do every day. *SYMPATHY*
Heh, thanks for the sympathy

I'll e-mail you some random boobies (not mine) to make you feel better ;) . Guys seem to like that stuff! you're a guy, rght?

slick

Fresh Meat
yea i agree with you fuck it

parents do suck, i got rolled tonight about 11 for possesstion.. my mom is bein understandable i cant hangout with the people i do it with and stuff like that i can see that shit, but when my dad said i cant do anything until i move out, i cant see anyone do nothing.. i got pissed.. he said i cant see the one girl that i love .. we were gunna get married soon too and he just fucking decides to tell me that i cant see her EVER he fucking told me i cannot see her EVER again .... hes being annoying as hell i cant fucking stand him .. so i start to leave right? noooo my mom wont let me leave but i love my mom so i have to stay... lifes fucked eh

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Deal With IT!

I Went through the same Shit............MOM and DAD was fucked up like every day..........COKE heads and DRUNKS (FUKERS)...Then when I was older mom left and i got into meth...Dad found out and it was on.....We got high together and I was the one that could get the shit....SO FUCKED UP..Then Mom decided to come back (YEA)..When she found out I thought It was my ass.....NO.NO..She wanted in.....This split the family Rite down the fuckin middle!!!!

Now that I'm older (25) It's O.K., I don't blame them cause they did'nt know any better....And life is a fucked up trip....just don't do the same to your kids ;) :gun: