WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fucked up relationship situation

Okay, prepare for possible confusion induced brain convulsions.

So I really like this girl, right? We've been talking about going steady and stuff, but haven't really talked for a while. So I see her the next day talk for a little bit and said she'd call me. Couple days later, still no call. So I go the skatepark, and enter the competition and stuff. And I see a friend there who I hadn't seen in forever. We started talking and catching up on old times, and chilling with her bf. Well he's an asshole and was already planning to break up with him. When he left, we started makin out, ya know? It just happened. Next day, she breaks up and one of her friend's said that she (girl I made out with) really liked me. So then I asked her out, and we just like hung out all day. It was all good, but ya know, it was just all akward, cause I was thinking of the other gal (miss i'm gonna call but not). Today. I call her (new gf) house and her dad picks up the phone. He apparently doesn't take to kindly to guys calling, and ended up telling me he's hunt me down if I ever called again. So I said "I understand, yes sir, bye asshole" and hung up. So I'm thinking I don't feel real special for her, and her dad wants me dead, so I might just break up with her next time I talk to her. Currently. Talking to a girl visiting from out of town. She doesn't live too far away though, and I'm really close to getting my driver's lisence. I told her my sit, and out of nowhere told her I would date her if we lived closer. She said the same. So now, here I am, weirded out by my fucking realtionship crisis. :confused:

I just wanted to get that out of my system.

hurleyGurL

ahhh fuck...not again
wow thats fucked up shit...just kill em all. nah but dude if that one chic broke up with her other bf partly for u...then shouldnt u like...be with her...fuck her dad he should rot in hell. and fuck the girl that didnt call and fuck the girl that lives too far away...just because thats way it should be.:)

hurleyGurL said:
wow thats fucked up shit...just kill em all. nah but dude if that one chic broke up with her other bf partly for u...then shouldnt u like...be with her...fuck her dad he should rot in hell. and fuck the girl that didnt call and fuck the girl that lives too far away...just because thats way it should be.:)
I understand what you're saying except for one thing. Why would I fuck her dad?!?!?! ;) lol, j/k. I dunno. You may be right. Or not. My mental state = weird. If someone were to read my mind, their head would explode.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
i hate relationships when u live far from a girl i only saw her on weekends it was the worst

Reqium

Tenderony
Long distant relationships suck. Stay witht hat one.

SCOT THE GREAT said:
Okay, prepare for possible confusion induced brain convulsions.

So I really like this girl, right? We've been talking about going steady and stuff, but haven't really talked for a while. So I see her the next day talk for a little bit and said she'd call me. Couple days later, still no call. So I go the skatepark, and enter the competition and stuff. And I see a friend there who I hadn't seen in forever. We started talking and catching up on old times, and chilling with her bf. Well he's an asshole and was already planning to break up with him. When he left, we started makin out, ya know? It just happened. Next day, she breaks up and one of her friend's said that she (girl I made out with) really liked me. So then I asked her out, and we just like hung out all day. It was all good, but ya know, it was just all akward, cause I was thinking of the other gal (miss i'm gonna call but not). Today. I call her (new gf) house and her dad picks up the phone. He apparently doesn't take to kindly to guys calling, and ended up telling me he's hunt me down if I ever called again. So I said "I understand, yes sir, bye asshole" and hung up. So I'm thinking I don't feel real special for her, and her dad wants me dead, so I might just break up with her next time I talk to her. Currently. Talking to a girl visiting from out of town. She doesn't live too far away though, and I'm really close to getting my driver's lisence. I told her my sit, and out of nowhere told her I would date her if we lived closer. She said the same. So now, here I am, weirded out by my fucking realtionship crisis. :confused:

I just wanted to get that out of my system.

Dude, almost ALL dads are like that. my gf in Spokane, when i went to her house to make out, her dad found us and he fucking threatened to kill me if i ever went within 200 feet of their house again, but i did anyways. he didnt do shit, just told me to get out, so i say to hell with her dad

fuck

fuck em all...just fuck like rabbits, and make a thread about how great the fuckin sex was :)

Chickenzrule

~*Ruler Of Chickenz*~
damn.

I think you're kinda screwed. :oogle: Dump the girl, forget them all and start your love life over, man.

Chickenzrule

~*Ruler Of Chickenz*~
*****russ, are you saying you are the most beautiful person in the world? I should think not. And i fear taht you're just a LITTLE off-topic there.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
I say date her ocne you get ur drivers lience and call her house like every hour to piss the shit outta her dad and dare him to hunt you down. If he ever does the second he touches you call 911 and claim attemped murder =D. I got a little carried away cuz I jsut realized she'd hate you if you got her dad in jail no matter how much of an asshole he is =/. But I suggest raging her dad for being such an ass