WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucked up shit: the saga continues

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
MOTHERFUCKER!! i just wrote a short novel and accidently erased the shit
fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!

for those of you who read my fucked up shit this was suppsed to be a day by day account of my misadventures

ok short and sweet then....damn

A.) he knows his girl took my shit, he whupped her ass and is still with her
B.) he has no clue of our sins

friend gets out of jail. we go to brooklyn to see his sister, we get pulled over by the cops and they found heroin in his bookbag sitting in my back seat. were both arrested and taken to central booking, a place where they put you through the system AGONIZINGLY SLOW. during our stay he tells me i should take the fall cause if he pleads guilty hes going back to jail and that because i have no priors ill walk free. 24 hours later of hell in a cell were taken before the judge and we both plead not guilty. i walk free he goes back in jail. both of us have a court date in a few days

sorry but i spent about 40 minutes writing the whole story out trying my best to cover every detail. i dont have the patience to write it all out again. if you have any questions, just ask

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
You should have told him that you fucked his girlfriend while you guys where in jail. I bet you, he would have given you some good lovin. :mfinger:

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
A.) im no druggie, those days are long behind me, and even then i wouldint call myself a "druggie"...wouldint i have sold my PC by now?

B.) niether is he...i accused him of it and asked to see track marks, he claims he was selling to get back on his feet, theres a chance he lied tho, he could have snorted it

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I remember when I used to be a bitch,sellin' my hole for a sack of cat turds.
I'm pounding that shit down like theres no yesterday. All of a sudden im like [poof!] WTF are you doin' gehtfuct? Cat turds are free! No more selling the hole. Then Im thinkin',FUCK!! I dont own a cat.

Nice one,rainbowmanblack. Thats what your story kinda sounded like. Der.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow yo upeople dont even give a shit about what this guys been threw? i dont think "ow im sorry i dont give a fucka bout drugies" is going ot help him right now idk know what can from what ive read in the other thread and this one this guy just must be pretty damn low. i dont really care about people doing drugs and i really feel for ya man , what were you intending to do with the story?

breakology

Kiss my Converse
rainbowblack said:
he tells me i should take the fall cause if he pleads guilty hes going back to jail and that because i have no priors ill walk free.
At least you did'nt fall for that straight up asshat move. this dood is suppose to be your friend?

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
fuck_you said:
wow yo upeople dont even give a shit about what this guys been threw? i dont think "ow im sorry i dont give a fucka bout drugies" is going ot help him right now idk know what can from what ive read in the other thread and this one this guy just must be pretty damn low. i dont really care about people doing drugs and i really feel for ya man , what were you intending to do with the story?
Pull your head in... the guy is selling drugs to get back on his feet???

WTF?? I don't know about you mate, but if i ever needed to get back on my feet i'd probably get a job.

This bloke is peddling messy shit and you feel for him?? What if he gave it to your girlfriend, or wife, or sister, or daughter??? what then... cause it may not be your loved ones he is selling it to, but it is someone elses.... think buddy.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
rainbowblack said:
MOTHERFUCKER!! i just wrote a short novel and accidently erased the shit
fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!

for those of you who read my fucked up shit this was suppsed to be a day by day account of my misadventures

ok short and sweet then....damn

A.) he knows his girl took my shit, he whupped her ass and is still with her
B.) he has no clue of our sins

friend gets out of jail. we go to brooklyn to see his sister, we get pulled over by the cops and they found heroin in his bookbag sitting in my back seat. were both arrested and taken to central booking, a place where they put you through the system AGONIZINGLY SLOW. during our stay he tells me i should take the fall cause if he pleads guilty hes going back to jail and that because i have no priors ill walk free. 24 hours later of hell in a cell were taken before the judge and we both plead not guilty. i walk free he goes back in jail. both of us have a court date in a few days

sorry but i spent about 40 minutes writing the whole story out trying my best to cover every detail. i dont have the patience to write it all out again. if you have any questions, just ask
Why is he your friend?

And if he says you should go to jail for him, fuck that. He deserves it.