WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucker

dancegrl

Fresh Meat
wtf i hate all of you so much. y are you even alive ur just taking up unnecessary space on this overcrowded planet. go out and do some productive for gods sake u lazy asses. :mfinger:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Get off the fucking Internet, AOL spawn!

Fuck, I hate n00bs...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dancegrl said:
ur just taking up unnecessary space on this overcrowded planet.

Take this shit to B&T, Please..... Someone move this thread....Hardcore flame skills in effect here!

Descent

Hella Constipated
eww you are so fucking ugly!!!
Wow, judging somebody by their looks. Now we all know you are a teenager!

Look bitch, I judge people by their mental traits, NOT physical traits. Sure, I would fuck a hot chick, but not if she was stupid!

You'll grow out of it. But for now, do us all a favor and don't breed.

You are probobly an ugly slut who wears conformist clothes from Hot Topic, and you listen to bands with no talent such as "Shit 182" and "Usher in the Conformists."

Sorry, just because I am a fat computer nerd who is a genius with computer hardware, and knows a thing or two about software, you shouldn't exclude me from your little piece of shit fun club. I'm going to make millions off video games someday, and face it, you're going to be working at a McDonalds, bobbing for fries in hot vats.

Oh wait. Why would I want to be in your club full of burnouts? I'm too good for that. I am smarter than you, nicer than you, and better than you, and that's all that counts.

Descent

Hella Constipated
zOMG! This thing can turn on a dime! Macross Zero style!!!111!!!11!one!

I love the Internet.

Sod

Spilly Talker
jstager said:
Sure, I would fuck a hot chick, but not if she was stupid!
wow.....just.....wow, i'd fuck a hot dumb braud any day

Descent

Hella Constipated
Gee, what if the condom breaks? You are stuck supporting the child, because the mother is too dumb to do anything on her own.

Sod

Spilly Talker
i'd move to mexico and steal their jobs

dancegrl

Fresh Meat
jstager said:
Wow, judging somebody by their looks. Now we all know you are a teenager!

Look bitch, I judge people by their mental traits, NOT physical traits. Sure, I would fuck a hot chick, but not if she was stupid!

You'll grow out of it. But for now, do us all a favor and don't breed.

You are probobly an ugly slut who wears conformist clothes from Hot Topic, and you listen to bands with no talent such as "Shit 182" and "Usher in the Conformists."

Sorry, just because I am a fat computer nerd who is a genius with computer hardware, and knows a thing or two about software, you shouldn't exclude me from your little piece of shit fun club. I'm going to make millions off video games someday, and face it, you're going to be working at a McDonalds, bobbing for fries in hot vats.

Oh wait. Why would I want to be in your club full of burnouts? I'm too good for that. I am smarter than you, nicer than you, and better than you, and that's all that counts.
actually i get good grades and i'll be going to college and getting a good job too. prolly not making millions, but hey i dont care that much about money. but you sure do i guess. and no i dont listen to those shitty bands or wear those clothes either so i guess we have that in common huh. the truth is you dont know me. but hey nice to meet ya

dancegrl said:
actually i get good grades and i'll be going to college and getting a good job too. prolly not making millions, but hey i dont care that much about money. but you sure do i guess. and no i dont listen to those shitty bands or wear those clothes either so i guess we have that in common huh. the truth is you dont know me. but hey nice to meet ya
good grades in what?

not spelling, obviously.

i can tell she hates me from that grey box that i see when i view my rep.

i am so hurt. i think i'm going to cry.