WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuckers who can't stay the fuck out of your life.

Storme

Flame Bait
Heh.. I didn't know where to put this, so I'm putting it here.. It involves people who know me, a girl I went on one date with (she would have made a fucking horrible girlfriend, so I cut that shit off), and a good friend of mine.
The girl I dated once hates me, and messes with me on a day to day biasis.. be it verbal abuse, trying to trip me, or in the case that caused this rant, talking shit about me. She's a fucking bitch and I hate her, and not to mention she's not the prettiest thing on earth.
Anyway, this bitch has some friends, who will almost always take her word over mine, whether it be something silly and stupid, or something serious. They're all nothing to worry about.. Girls I would never date for various reasons or what have you. But she tells them things... lies and rumors about me. Most of the time its little joke shit, but it sometimes can esculate, like today.
I'd been out skipping the class period, and I came back to get my shit cause it was the end of the day, and one of my friends comes up and tells me it's going around that I'm stalking the girl I dated once and some of her friends.
I don't like them.
I don't even hang out around them.
WHAT THE FUCK?
Well, its gets to the point where people are talking about it or some shit, and I'm pissed off. I walked up to the girl and I said
"You're a fucking bitch, and you're full of shit, and If all your going to do is start shit about me, then you better back the fuck off cause I can seriously fuck up your life."
And the teacher yelled at me to watch my mouth and to come see her, but I was too angry and grabbed my stuff and got the hell out of there.
On the way out I saw one of her friends and I said
"You better watch who you talk shit about"
and I just kept walking. Stupid, I know, but I felt so mad about the whole thing.
I've had 3 or 4 girlfriends since her, and shes known about them, and she knows she's old news.. yet she keeps fucking around.
We have 3 more days of school left... Can't I just get some fucking peace?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Storme said:
Heh.. I didn't know where to put this, so I'm putting it here.. It involves people who know me, a girl I went on one date with (she would have made a fucking horrible girlfriend, so I cut that shit off), and a good friend of mine.
The girl I dated once hates me, and messes with me on a day to day biasis.. be it verbal abuse, trying to trip me, or in the case that caused this rant, talking shit about me. She's a fucking bitch and I hate her, and not to mention she's not the prettiest thing on earth.
Anyway, this bitch has some friends, who will almost always take her word over mine, whether it be something silly and stupid, or something serious. They're all nothing to worry about.. Girls I would never date for various reasons or what have you. But she tells them things... lies and rumors about me. Most of the time its little joke shit, but it sometimes can esculate, like today.
I'd been out skipping the class period, and I came back to get my shit cause it was the end of the day, and one of my friends comes up and tells me it's going around that I'm stalking the girl I dated once and some of her friends.
I don't like them.
I don't even hang out around them.
WHAT THE FUCK?
Well, its gets to the point where people are talking about it or some shit, and I'm pissed off. I walked up to the girl and I said
"You're a fucking bitch, and you're full of shit, and If all your going to do is start shit about me, then you better back the fuck off cause I can seriously fuck up your life."
And the teacher yelled at me to watch my mouth and to come see her, but I was too angry and grabbed my stuff and got the hell out of there.
On the way out I saw one of her friends and I said
"You better watch who you talk shit about"
and I just kept walking. Stupid, I know, but I felt so mad about the whole thing.
I've had 3 or 4 girlfriends since her, and shes known about them, and she knows she's old news.. yet she keeps fucking around.
We have 3 more days of school left... Can't I just get some fucking peace?

Her a bit of advice. Pretend they don't exist. I mean let them talk all the shit about you and when someone says something to you, be like "who?" ... No serious, what does she look like and crap like that.

Honestly it will work.

Or just smile and say isn't that fucking nice... better then giving her the attention she seeks

sounds similar to what i posted a while ago. Anyway, I know someone who is exactly like that and she pisses the hell out of my on a day to day basis. I have stopped paying attention to her now and now she's getting pissed off that I'm not reacting, it's quite funny. Just ignore that fucking bitch and things will turn out fine.

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
1) find out where she lives
2) download "Making C4 for dummies"
3) now i think you knwo what to do. :D

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Banninator said:
1) find out where she lives
2) download "Making C4 for dummies"
3) now i think you knwo what to do. :D
go directly to jail

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
twofivekidd9 said:
do not pass go, do not collect 200 hundred dollars.

hehe i crack myself up!
hmm 200 hundred dollars.... That would be 20,000 dollars, wouldn't it? lol.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
fight fire with fire man! go out telling people how much of a dumb whore shes being! im sure ther are people that will take your word over hers.

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
no, run away to iraq after killing everyone else,
and then hide in a hole like that fucker saddam, or that camel fucker osama. shove that up your ass bitch.

Banninator said:
no, run away to iraq after killing everyone else,
and then hide in a hole like that fucker saddam, or that camel fucker osama. shove that up your ass bitch.
Yeah run away to iraq and take President Bush with you. Dig yourself and bush a hole in the ground and crawl in because thats where you both belong. :bomb: