WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FUckin backstabing whore monger

imbrokepayme

zack the p-i-m-p
any way, so this fuck head, we will call him "justin vohn" desidees it would be a good idea to fuck my g/f. i say fuck HIM!!!! and the next person to atempt this little schrade will meet a swift death

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Sorry to hear about your situation. I'd have kicked the everloving shit out of him, and I advise you to do the same. It's not good to keep emotions all piled up inside you. I also recommend the Molotov Cocktail. Do with this as you wish, godspeed good sir.

Jung

???
Premium
I think I'd be a little more pissed at the girl for fucking around. Maybe that's just me though.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
smash the shit outta this "justin boy " and tell your girlfriend she sould go to hell , if she is a real cristian she will praise you and beg the lord .....

no...

smack justin boy . and then ask your girlfriend why she had done this .. if she says just for fun then kick her ass right outta your door !!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I say kick them both to the curb,and find yourself a new chunk of ass to chew on.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Pretend to have "Make up sex" with her. Video tape it. Release it on the internet, and send the link to her parents, her job, her church, pretty much everyone she knows.

Oh, and don't forget Uncle Max. :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Your Whole problem is with the girl not being able to keep her knees together. As far as leaking a video tape to the internet. Great Idea; if you want to end up getting more love than you can handle from your cellie Beudreux Longhammer.
Forget the bitch and move on.

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
Steps to making a Simple Molotov Cocktail
---

1. Take a hankerchief
2. Take a beer bottle (maybe half full)
3. Light the hankerchief on fire and quickly put it in the bottle and throw
4. Put on some sunglasses

Dont trust me, google it. I'll probably get you killed :D . But go get 'em, tiger :thumbsup: