WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuckin birthday...

notorious

BIG PIMPIN
OMG I CANT BELIEVE ITS MY BIRTHDAY! ya i totally forgot about this website for a long time until i got the birthday email. Anyways, I'm pissed at my family because i was supposed to get presents from my uncle and grandparents but they havnt come yet and all my parents gave me is books and stuff. But the good thing is i got $100 bucks and Halo for pc from my friends, and this i think has been the first birthday where i have gotten better stuff from my friends than family and it pisses me off. Anyways, now that i remember, i have to post here more often.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Dude, I already said Happy Birthday, what more do you want of me? :confused:

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
yah, I surprised to feel the love from WTF. only one to remeber..... ahh... good times :(

notorious

BIG PIMPIN
huh!?!?!? this a complaints website :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :thumbsdn:
Oh yea and sorry i guess brain monkey.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
You Said Sorry

you said sorry when you used the shitty sad ass sorry come back of "yo muma"

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
hb

*giggles* (((((((((yo moma)))))))))))
haven't heard a good yo moma joke in a looong time.
hmmmmmm

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
havin a birthday this close to the holidays must suck. people must give you gifts all the time and be like "hey, this is for Christmas/hanukah/kwanzaa/ramadan/whatever AND your birthday!" oh joy. heh.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
gurlgonewild said:
hb

*giggles* (((((((((yo moma)))))))))))
haven't heard a good yo moma joke in a looong time.
hmmmmmm
yo moma is so fat, she jumped down the grand canyone and got stuck :p